Quantcast

Dog owner rant!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dog owners are like Parents. They can not imagine that the world doesn't share the joy and wonderment of the thing they decided to adopt, birth, accept to care. In fact I would prefer you not share the experience with me. I don't want your child to damage my property or the peace I value more then say it's life. If your child manages to enter my property it will be dealt with in a way that you and your child may not find comfortable. If you don't like that do a better job raising your child and teach him/her some respect. I am by law allowed to restrain your child until the authorities come and remove your child from my property. I don't care if your child is on probation for stealing my nieghbors lawnmower. The break you expect me to give him/her isn't going to happen. The lesson should have been learned already. In fact while he was trying to escape he fought with me and threatened me on my property. The piece of scalp removed as I pulled out his dread was his fault not mine. As a parent I don't suspect you are taking this into account. If he becomes injured while trespassing on my property you have no recourse and have to accept that. I made all the effort to repeatedly warn him and you what would happen. And it and you chose to not heed those warnings because yes, you failed at being a parent. The actions of your child are your responsibility until that child is no longer living under your roof. Deal with it so I don't have to. If I give an inch, you and your offspring will invariably take a mile, because thats what jailbirds do.....

If you have a dog and it's the cutest thing in the world until it craps in my yard. All bets are off after that. If I catch it chasing my cats around I will by right kill it and then call animal control to have the carcass removed and then you get fined for allowing it to roam free onto my property. That is how it works. If my cats get into your garbage and you catch them doing so then deal with it. If you don't have the balls to deal with it, well I do.

If after all is said and done and you feel the need to discuss it by coming on my property and pounding on my door. Then don't be surprised if I answer the door holding a loaded Deerslayer. I talk with that, safety off and ready to go. And yes after the police show up, you go to jail, not me you lazy POS. I am allowed by law to be able to brandish a legally possesed firearm at you while you tresspass on my property. So phug you jailbird ghetto asshole. The same asshole that came into my yard and plugged an extension cord into the outlet of my Garage when his power got turned off. Like it was my nieghborly duty to supply him power when he couldn't manage to pay his bill. Phugging jailbirds, I hate them with every fiber of my being.

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
The same asshole that came into my yard and plugged an extension cord into the outlet of my Garage when his power got turned off. Like it was my nieghborly duty to supply him power when he couldn't manage to pay his bill.
That's when you hook his line into 220V.

I before E, except after C, or when sounded as A, as in neighbor or weigh.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I think your rant is about trashy A-holes than dog owners in general.
They are the owners of the Pit Bull and the Grandmother has the Yellow dog. The main problem is that they are to lazy to actually walk them and they just open the door and let them out roam around to do thier business.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I'm guessing you could adapt this to dogs, who unlike cats, can learn.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
My neighbor has a very aggressive chow mix that runs around wild alot. I have already kicked the dog when it has tried to bite me twice already, the wife four or five times. I have the Mossberg loaded and ready should the dog come onto my property again.... it will be handled.

I am a dog lover, and don't want to hurt animals without need, but if your dog is going to cause me harm I will kill it without second thought.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The thing is that the animal control lady has pulled 2 Coyotes out of the park across the street from me. So letting your animal out to roam free even in your yard is dangerous. The city does a great job of getting word out by the way. I have been warned that if I fire my gun for any reason I will be arrested. They said it 4 times. I assured them I understood. Cool heads always prevail. The cops are cool by me....

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
See, this is a situation where my proposed business concept would work. My idea is "Rent-A-Bear", which as the name implies, you would just call me (or one of my franchise operations) and for a nominal fee, we would show up with a pissed off ursus and it will handle your problem in short order. Free roaming dogs, unruly children, Bobby Brown, crazy ex-girl, hipsters, dudes wearing Tebow jerseys, Rick Santorum, etc...All handled. And yes, you would have a choice of (in order of increasing cost) black bears, grizzly bears, brown bears, polar bears, and even panda bears if you want to break up a kid's birthday party. Balloons would also be extra.

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Get child removed from family by DSS. Become foster parent to said child. Teach child to love, care and respect others. Break cycle.

Or...get a BB gun with a CO2 cartridge and actually enjoy each time you dispatch the boy and the dog.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
See, this is a situation where my proposed business concept would work. My idea is "Rent-A-Bear", which as the name implies, you would just call me (or one of my franchise operations) and for a nominal fee, we would show up with a pissed off ursus and it will handle your problem in short order. Free roaming dogs, unruly children, Bobby Brown, crazy ex-girl, hipsters, dudes wearing Tebow jerseys, Rick Santorum, etc...All handled. And yes, you would have a choice of (in order of increasing cost) black bears, grizzly bears, brown bears, polar bears, and even panda bears if you want to break up a kid's birthday party. Balloons would also be extra.

Are you looking for investors? Cause I'd be interested.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Were do you live were you would be arrested for doing what is needed to defend your family?
If dog is attacking someone in my family you better bet I will shoot it, stab it, kick the holy hell out of it, whatever I have to do to stop it and save my family....

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
They are the owners of the Pit Bull and the Grandmother has the Yellow dog. The main problem is that they are to lazy to actually walk them and they just open the door and let them out roam around to do thier business.
Lazy and stupid dog owners should be shot. Seriously there is nothing worse than people that think they raised/trained their kids/dogs right and therefore they think all they do it right and correct.

Last summer we had a lot of arguments with child/dog owners in our LEGAL dirt jump spot because they wanted to argue with us that letting them run on a landing of a 6x6m dirt jump double is not good idea.

btw. You were assured you will be arrested by the cops? In any case? That seems a bit silly.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
The ****ing cops would have already been there when I found an extension cord plugged into my house. You can't give people like this one single inch.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
We have a cat problem in my neighborhood. There's a old/crazy/retarded? cat lady whose house shares a back fence with my house and our neighbor's house. She feeds stray cats and they've taken up reproducing in her yard.

Good, great, grand. I don't mind cats, even ones you can't pet, until... They all started ****ting all over my pumptrack. On a warm summer day, my backyard would smell like cat crap unless I went out with a shovel and cleaned up the 7 or 8 cat poops that somehow magically showed up over night. Talking to other neighbors, the same thing is happening and one guy is especially pissed because he HAD a koi pond.

People called the spca, animal control, etc. Nothing worked. One neighbor started catching them and taking them first to the SPCA and then to random wilderness once the SPCA began harassing him for bringing in so many cats. Finally someone in the neighborhood took matters into their own hands and started poisoning they strays. So then I got to clean up cat crap AND the occasional cat that had wandered into my yard to die. Lovely.

Between all the poisonings and the catch and release-ings the lady is down to about 4 or 5 cats (from an estimated 30). I think all of those had been spayed or neutered by another well meaning lady. I now have a slingshot and paint balls chillin by my back door in case I see any potential pumptrack poopers roaming around.

I now hate cats and would have no remorse running one in my neighborhood over with a car. Just sayin.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Jailbirds landlord came over to mend things today. He has given them until the end of the month to get rid of both dogs and advised them to stay out of my yard. They only had permission to have 1 dog and that was dependent on them picking up after it. The yellow dog has destroyed his basement?? Until today he has never seen my cats. He would prefer to not have any additional problems though. I lent him my ladder and he gave it right back when he was done using it.