Quantcast

Dogfish Midas Touch.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I just happened to come across some Dogfish "Midas Touch" in the beer store this week. Man it's good stuff, tasty and delicious. My wife and I had one whilst waiting for dinner took cook. She ended up only drinking 1/2 (she's nursing) so I finished it. Let me tell you, 18 ozs of 9% abv beer will rock your world on an empty stomach. I think I'll enjoy another tonight. Delicious but dangerous.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I just happened to come across some Dogfish "Midas Touch" in the beer store this week. Man it's good stuff, tasty and delicious. My wife and I had one whilst waiting for dinner took cook. She ended up only drinking 1/2 (she's nursing) so I finished it. Let me tell you, 18 ozs of 9% abv beer will rock your world on an empty stomach. I think I'll enjoy another tonight. Delicious but dangerous.
Funny, I just finished reading about that in Sam's book. It's probably the only modern beer recipe to be developed by archaeologists, lab technicians, and brewers working together.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I bought this beer as a single along with the skull splitter barley wine. I found both a little sweet for my taste. Although very delicious.