Quantcast

Doin' the Lynndie......

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I just posted this pic in another thread, but I think everyone missed the joke (damned thumbnails...gotta get a page to host pics on...)

It's kind of a reverse-Lyndie. (I'm the victim, btw.)

MD

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Tweek said:
Uhhh, should've mentioned 'not safe for work.' :rolleyes:

Sorry,there Tweek'ster. I sometimes forget that I'm in a little 10x10 cube by myself. It's the curse of second shift.

MikeD........don't know how I missed it, man. Didn't mean to swipe your post. But------it's some funny sh*t, no? :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Oh, ya weren't swiping my thread at all...it was an attempt at derailing and already out-of-control thread, 5 pages in to the G-string discussion. Men were discussing waist sizes, so I tried to use Lyndie to good effect. However, I think it was lost in the shuffle...or else it just wasn't as funny as I thought.

My GF works with a dude who photoshopped the pic...she sent me the link to the website, then showed me the reverse-Lyndie they'd pulled on me. Good stuff. You should link some of the best shots to this thread.

MD

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Greyhound said:
Sorry,there Tweek'ster. I sometimes forget that I'm in a little 10x10 cube by myself. It's the curse of second shift.

MikeD........don't know how I missed it, man. Didn't mean to swipe your post. But------it's some funny sh*t, no? :D
Oh hell yes it is some funny sh*t! :thumb:

I will be taking/posing for some pictures like that myself in the near future...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
MikeD said:
Oh, ya weren't swiping my thread at all...it was an attempt at derailing and already out-of-control thread, 5 pages in to the G-string discussion. Men were discussing waist sizes, so I tried to use Lyndie to good effect. However, I think it was lost in the shuffle...or else it just wasn't as funny as I thought.

My GF works with a dude who photoshopped the pic...she sent me the link to the website, then showed me the reverse-Lyndie they'd pulled on me. Good stuff. You should link some of the best shots to this thread.

MD

Oh no...it was funny!!! I remember it!