Quantcast

Doing stuff with kids

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
firetoole said:
My first should be here in about a wekk or 2 freaks the crap out of me (but in a good way)
Don't be freaked out it's awesome, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Last night, I put Noah in the chair with me and we watched (surpisingly he did to to an extent) the Rally of Turkey. He would sit there and play with his toys, pull his socks off, chirp like a bird, then look up at me and give me that smile that only has 6 teeth............last night was one of those moments where it dawned on me how cool it is to be a dad.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
splat said:
Manimal , that is a really Cool father son Picture!
thanks! had a neighborhood kid shoot some vid of us attempting that stunt. it was extremely hard to time it right but after a few tries we got it down pretty well :thumb:

here's my favorite father/son riding pic. me giving him some reassurance and pointers after a good crash.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Andyman_1970 said:
Don't be freaked out it's awesome, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Last night, I put Noah in the chair with me and we watched (surpisingly he did to to an extent) the Rally of Turkey. He would sit there and play with his toys, pull his socks off, chirp like a bird, then look up at me and give me that smile that only has 6 teeth............last night was one of those moments where it dawned on me how cool it is to be a dad.
my son loves to watch WRC.

i am flying to OR frm TX next month and i know thor will be a BOBO.

last weekend he was up most of the day at the race then had to drive home
he was terible in the car. finally we had to stop and let him cool off.

some days just don't run right. try a practice sceduale at home like the one
for the day out you will have. fill there tank b/f they nap for extra time.