Quantcast

Dom #2

Zaphoid

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
Figured i should get a thread going for the race this weekend.

Speaking of which anybody have a heads up on what the course is going to be??

Zaphoid

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
Thanks,

actually have not ridden that trail since it opened how high up on stalker does it drop.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
yea, im pretty stoked for this weekend. i need to get some practice in before the racing so im gonna stay all weekend. try and pull out a podium position this time. should be great, stalker is one of my favorite trails

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
you didnt have to pay. Diablo was free. did you get there early? i think the workers found out Diablo riders are free like 9:30ish
I was there at 8:50. The waterpark employees screw with us every year. So you found out we can park in that upper lot by the fence without paying?

illflip

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Newark, NJ
I was there at 8:50. The waterpark employees screw with us every year. So you found out we can park in that upper lot by the fence without paying?
ya, i parked out by the entrance when i saw the $3 sign. then when i was riding in, i asked one of the guys what other areas were free parking. he said diablo riders are free. he said his boss just told him recently. i turned around, threw my bike back in my truck, then drove in.

kind of have a feeling same thing will happen again tomorrow though...