Quantcast

Done - My Co's Federal Income Tax Package

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I know how lucky am I to have such an exciting job. :rolleyes:

Now I must go and start closing the month of February. You all may stew in your juices of envy. :cool:

I will now watch this thread plumet to the bottom of the lounge. Thank you for watching.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I know how lucky am I to have such an exciting job. :rolleyes:

Now I must go and start closing the month of February. You all may stew in your juices of envy. :cool:

I will now watch this thread plumet to the bottom of the lounge. Thank you for watching.
I hear ya... I got all my stuff from my accountant and I am ready to file to the IRS by the March 15 deadline..

:dead:

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
clancy98 said:
boo.

do you need attention this badly?
Yes, it is a huge project that I hate annually.

Besides there have been posts with significanly less substance posted so :nuts: :eviltongu

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
clancy98 said:
boo.

do you need attention this badly?
:eviltongu :nope: Yes, this is a huge deal! It's very taxing(no pun intended)to complete in addition to complete your other job requirements. I have called friends and family after I have completed similar projects....they all think it's very boring.

Congrats Rob :thumb:

Closing February? I just finished January :mumble: I don't think I'll start February until next week :mad:

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Snacks said:
:eviltongu :nope: Yes, this is a huge deal! It's very taxing(no pun intended)to complete in addition to complete your other job requirements. I have called friends and family after I have completed similar projects....they all think it's very boring.
Oh I did that too, not to mention the 2 other controllers in our group to rub it in. Although one of them had finished last Friday :mumble: (he is an overachiever with no hobbies!)

Snacks said:
Congrats Rob :thumb:
Thanks

Snacks said:
Closing February? I just finished January :mumble: I don't think I'll start February until next week :mad:
Pffftt.... I'd have some PISSED off sales people, managers and not to mention ME, if I didnt finish and calculate bonuses by the 10th. The good news is, the month is looking solid, I forsee some 7" Magura Marta's replacing my Hayes HFX's this month

See there was some bike content for all the haters

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Oh, I'm lucky...bonuses go out the last payroll in December :D

Let me know what you think about those Margura's. I need to get some new brakes but I'm not impressed with the Juicy 7's, please :)

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I Are Baboon said:
I think a beer tonight is in order.
I just took what should be the last part of the cpa test on Monday. A beer or about 6 were had and fun was had by all.... made tough for getting into work on Tuesday though.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
reflux said:
I just took what should be the last part of the cpa test on Monday. A beer or about 6 were had and fun was had by all.... made tough for getting into work on Tuesday though.
Haha now that is worthy of some congrats. I can still remember taking that godforsaken test. As everyone in the auditorium (some 5000 people) open their audit booklets and start flipping through to make sure all the pages are there. Almost simultaneously everyone gets to the OOF (other objective format for those of you that are wondering) and it is a HUGE 2 page flow chart with those stupid little flow symbols, some are missing, some are blank. I swear in unison the entire body of test takers mumbles under their breath "oooooh sheeeat" all at once. It was classic.

After day 2 part 2, the Fridays across the street was DEAD silent with everyone just pounding drinks head down at the bar for a good 40 minutes before a word was spoken. :nuts:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
You CPAs sure do live on the edge! :thumb: I think I'll go ride on Green Mountain and then relax with an IPA on the back deck. :p

-S.S.-

My CPA is one of the top female white water kayakers in the state of AR. She runs class 4 stuff...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
reflux said:
OY! I'm glad I never had to take any of those silly tests :sneaky: