Quantcast

Donnie Darko

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I thought it was good too. Whats weird about a scary bunny giving someone commands? Any movie that isn't spoonfeeding the audience gets the "weird" label, I guess I like weird.

Speaking of weird movies, anyone hear see "May"? The weirdest movie involving a serial killer/social outcast and sewing I've ever seen. It made me squirm, and it takes a lot to make me uncomfortable movie-wise

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Zark said:
I thought it was good too. Whats weird about a scary bunny giving someone commands? Any movie that isn't spoonfeeding the audience gets the "weird" label, I guess I like weird.

Speaking of weird movies, anyone hear see "May"? The weirdest movie involving a serial killer/social outcast and sewing I've ever seen. It made me squirm, and it takes a lot to make me uncomfortable movie-wise
I love weird Indie movies, but I just thought it felt like they were trying too hard.

ps: I :heart: Hukabees Roxors

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Zark said:

You have beautiful hands.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
kidwoo said:
You have beautiful hands.
"I like weird"

"All these beautful parts, no beautful wholes" (not exact quote, can't remember :mumble: )

Gah, that movie did not sit well with me :D Makes me think really carefully about the oddballs you see in everyday life