Quantcast

Dont be afraid!!

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
Using that as your title pic isnt going to draw me out there. That looks like an ass kicker instead of DH trail with flow and rhythm. Especially with claims like, Quote "We have the best DH trails in Texas or Arkansas.. Hands down!! .. Dont be scared"

Also, you said, "I still think they are scared.. Our trails are serious.. We are throwin down stuff that will be talked about for years.. I know the people are afriad around these parts"

Your site has pics of Virgin, UT ?? what's up with that? I know youre excited about your trails. I'm looking forward to hitting them. I know youve put lots of time and money into them. Marketing is a big deal and I think your web site does not portray the claims that I have quoted you as saying.

just my .02

Do you have anything like this to hit?

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
We aint got any grass , sorry.. No cush landings here either.. If tou take a digger here you are leaving skin and possibly bone.. Not for the faint of heart.. Those are cool drops.. Wood is scarce around here.. Our Virgin pics are for nothin but to show friends a couple pics.. Jealous? I will be goin back.. Good luck in Arkansas.. :dead:

Attachments

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
Hey man glad ya asked.. We had a really good time.. Everyone went home sore and thinkin bout the next time at RCFP.. We wont be having a race till next year.. We are gonna have a Fattire Festival in November sometime.. Stay tuned.. Cloudcroft is next.. That will be good fun as well.. Hope to see ya there..:evil: Here is a pic of one of the Dirty Cartel.. Thanx for comin over guys..

Attachments

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
Originally posted by joel hester
Using that as your title pic isnt going to draw me out there. That looks like an ass kicker instead of DH trail with flow and rhythm. Especially with claims like, Quote "We have the best DH trails in Texas or Arkansas.. Hands down!! .. Dont be scared"

Also, you said, "I still think they are scared.. Our trails are serious.. We are throwin down stuff that will be talked about for years.. I know the people are afriad around these parts"

Your site has pics of Virgin, UT ?? what's up with that? I know youre excited about your trails. I'm looking forward to hitting them. I know youve put lots of time and money into them. Marketing is a big deal and I think your web site does not portray the claims that I have quoted you as saying.

just my .02

Do you have anything like this to hit?
IT IS

and yes there is

biker3

Turbo Monkey
this random idea that everyone is afraid of your place? Yeah it looks cool but what are you talking about its not that hardcore. Its nothing to whistler or moab or virgin or the shore so chill out. Yeah there may be bigger stuff to hit then DD but big stuff doesnt make the course by any means. All the stuff ive seen doesn't look insanely scare or whatever your talking about. I think your just saying people are scared because no one actually wants to come and ride your place. Show some pics of the HARDCORE INSANE STUFF you guys have and then ill be impressed but the 2 ft drops and rocky terrain are nothing that makes me wet my britches.

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
That is a pic of the race course.. Its not at all that hard unless you are goin 40 miles an hour.. I am not dissin you or that DD course.. I would like to race it sometime.. I would like to get a series goin.. I am also tryin to razz yall to come and race at RCFP... There is a race in Cloudcroft Nm.. That course is brutal so come on over.. We are racin Angelfire as well.. Hope to see yall there.. :evil:

Big E

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Hell Paso Texas
the next race we have there will probaly be in november. well not sure if we will race just another drunken biker party but im not sure. but either way it is always fun.

Peace