Quantcast

Don't deal with ViciousDHher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erci

Chimp
Sep 10, 2001
NJ
I'm reposting this from a long time ago.. but this guy's recent behavior shows that he hasn't changed, so hopefully this will save someone some headache in the long run.
See latest posts here: http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161138

This dude bid on my DHR on ebay and won the auction. It has been over a week.. I've emailed him loads of times and even left him voice mail. He has not replied once! Yet he had the nads to bid on ANOTHER one of my auctions AFTER he won the DHR and ignored my emails!!
His user name here and on ebay is viciousdher

I know his name, address and phone, but it's against ebay rules to use it anywhere else, but on ebay. I can just tell you that he's from upstate NY (cause it says so in his profile on this site).
I'm out of $30 for the final auction fee as of now (hopefully I'll get it back, if ebay is fair with stuff like this)

Unbelievable!! Same scumbag (viciousdher) who won my auction and NEVER contacted me, never replied to my emails or my phone call had the nerve to give me negative feedback on ebay!
Here's what he wrote:
"Be careful ! Not pleasant to deal with. I'll keep the rest to myself"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Just in case anyone protests because this transaction happened a while ago, I recommended that Erci post a new thread about it, since ViciousDHer's recent posts show a complete disregard for his actions and I couldn't find a bad seller thread about him.

It's hard enough selling parts online to honest people. I had a recent transaction that required 40+ emails and several weeks to complete, and both of us were honest and easygoing about it.

People like this make life just plain miserable.

ViciousDHer

eBay vigilante
Oct 30, 2003
binary visions said:
Just in case anyone protests because this transaction happened a while ago, I recommended that Erci post a new thread about it, since ViciousDHer's recent posts show a complete disregard for his actions and I couldn't find a bad seller thread about him.

Exactly what posts are You refering to ? Maybe You are refering to the fact that I tried to keep a transaction from a couple of years ago between two parties just that. Below are My posts from today:

Forum: Downhill Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Replies: 33 Poll: What CHAINGUIDE DO YOU LIKE THE MOST
Views: 604 Posted By ViciousDHer
Once again I would think this would be impossible...

Once again I would think this would be impossible like the e13 if set up properly
Forum: Suspension Yesterday, 02:24 PM
Replies: 14 New 2006 Pike 454 dual air
Views: 876 Posted By ViciousDHer
bbump 599 at...

bbump 599 at go-ride

http://www.go-ride.com/prod_susp_rs.html
Forum: Downhill Yesterday, 02:20 PM
Replies: 18 viciousdher?
Views: 660 Posted By ViciousDHer
:heart:

:heart:
Forum: Downhill Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Replies: 33 Poll: What CHAINGUIDE DO YOU LIKE THE MOST
Views: 604 Posted By ViciousDHer
recently switched from an e13 to gamut. both are...

recently switched from an e13 to gamut. both are great products. The gamut is better than the e13 if you ride in muddy conditions, because it is far easier to clean mud and grass out of due to its...
Forum: Downhill Yesterday, 03:21 AM
Replies: 18 viciousdher?
Views: 660 Posted By ViciousDHer
Steezy PM sent LOL I just don't buy from...

Steezy PM sent

LOL I just don't buy from SCAM artists I expose them for what They are. I will continue to bid and not pay scammers to protect those not in the know. I actually helped to get...

binary visions said:
It's hard enough selling parts online to honest people. I had a recent transaction that required 40+ emails and several weeks to complete, and both of us were honest and easygoing about it. .
Where do You get off not calling Me not honest when You know NO facts regarding this transaction ? I am happy for You that it took 40+ emails to complete a transaction.

binary visions said:
People like this make life just plain miserable.
I feel truely sorry for You, that someone like Me that You know nothing about except anothers opinion on an internet message board makes Your life miserable. Maybe therepy would be a good idea.

ViciousDHer

eBay vigilante
Oct 30, 2003
So the above thread is closed before I can answer. So I'll post here.
erci said:
You effin prick!!
Nice language on a public forum.

erci said:
What gave you the idea that the auction I had was a scam?!!
The fact I asked one day after the auction for a specific pic that You did not produce and the 6 emails sent to Me demanding immediate payment, even tho I had three days to pay. AND SPECIFICALLY You called My work and when told I was at lunch You proceeded to tell the receptionist that I was a dead beat and I owed You money and I had better pay or else.

erci said:
You are a scumbag, plain and simple
Read above.
erci said:
You didn’t ask me a single question, you just bid, won and left it at that!
LIAR

Now to remove all of Your veiled threats:

My name is George Ulmer,
I live in Brunswick NY
My norba number is 0187486
My home phone is 518-274-9120
I will be at plattekill this weekend.
I will be at every Plkattekill Race this Year
I will be at every Mt. Snow race this Year
I will be at every Diablo race this Year

keep on having You friends threaten me
i will return all such actions and will defend Myself .

Please ERCI look Me up. or quit the sh*t.

ViciousDHer

eBay vigilante
Oct 30, 2003
Oh and Binary I'm glad You enjoy Your power of Reps.

guess what, it doesn't matter any more than ridemonkey does or any other internet message board does.

Time to Grow Up youngsters.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I think you are the one who needs to grow up. A grown man going on about how he got someone kicked off of ebay, and then calling people scammers who clearly are not.

He may have been an annoying idiot after you purchased a bike from him, granted. But guess what, an ebay auction is a binding contract. Not paying does indeed make you a deadbeat. Doing it on purpose is fraud, and is also ground for getting YOU kicked off of ebay, should anyone care to pursue it. I believe it also makes you responsable for any and all fees the seller accrued because of it, but they may have changed their TOS since then.

Awesome example you are setting for your kids, Mr. Ebay Vigilante!

keen

Monkey
Mar 30, 2003
Dude playing ebay vigilante is weak. There are more professional ways to expose scammers that stoop to their level :nope:

ViciousDHer

eBay vigilante
Oct 30, 2003
Transcend said:
I think you are the one who needs to grow up. A grown man going on about how he got someone kicked off of ebay, !
I was not going On about it but just mentioned it once.

Transcend said:
and then calling people scammers who clearly are not. !
It was not clear at all this person was or was not a scammer as I requested a specific picture to prove He did in fact have the frame in His possesition. That he did not produce.

Transcend said:
Awesome example you are setting for your kid
Thanks, I get this a lot !!

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Transcend said:
...and then calling people scammers who clearly are not.
Is this erci guy your buddy or something? From an unbiased observer's point of view nothing VDH said proved he was, but nothing erci said convinced me otherwise.

If you and BV have some sort of personal problem/vendetta with this guy maybe you should handle it via PM's? You seem to do this a lot which seems strange for a mod, but maybe being a mod gives you the freedom to do so?

Steezyweezy, glad you talked to Intense directly

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Here's a clue, ViciousDHer (and trailhacker, too):

When someone calls you out on a public forum, claiming that you ripped them off and clearly feeling wronged, retaliating with nasty comments and heart smilies is a childish way of handling it.

This is a community. In such a community, there are other people who take offense when someone gets screwed, and especially as a mod, I think that posts like this are important to have in the Bad Seller forum, to prevent future occurances.

IF you, instead of posting nasty comments, had offered a calm explanation of the situation and defended yourself, the issue might have been dropped.

Oh, and the fact that you even mentioned it shows you care a lot more about your reputation points than I do. I took me two clicks of the mouse to disapprove of your post. I know you'd like to think that I've got no life and no power outside of an internet message board because it somehow makes you feel better about yourself :rolleyes:

trailhacker, guess what? He won the auction. He's obligated to buy the bike at that point.

Erci

Chimp
Sep 10, 2001
NJ
ViciousDHer said:
The fact I asked one day after the auction for a specific pic that You did not produce and the 6 emails sent to Me demanding immediate payment, even tho I had three days to pay. AND SPECIFICALLY You called My work and when told I was at lunch You proceeded to tell the receptionist that I was a dead beat and I owed You money and I had better pay or else.
So it took you 2 years and all these posts to finally produce some sort of reply? Better late than never, I guess.
You must have me confused with one of the thousands of other scam artists that you have single handedly taught a valuable lesson.
I did not receive a single email from you. I would have provided any picture you wanted.
I have never called your work. I called your home. It was the only number eBay had on file for you. I never spoke to anyone. I got your voicemail which had an outgoing message recorded by a kid.
Just like in the emails, I asked you if you had any intention to actually pay for the frame and to please contact me. You never did either.
I never had any of my friends threaten you. I posted about this experience on HCOR, so if someone on that board decided to email you and call you what you are, good for them, but I didn’t ask for that.
Why would I look you up, at this point? What good will it do me?
You obviously refuse to admit that you did anything wrong. It would have been as simple as saying “sorry.. I didn’t mean to bid on your auction” or “I made a mistake and really don’t want that frame”.
The only point to this now is to hopefully save someone some headache of dealing with you. With your every reply you prove more and more to most what kind of character you are.
You’re very proud of uncovering scams on eBay? I’m sure you’re too modest to show everyone just how good you are at it, so I’ll do it for you:

This is a negative feedback left for you by: smeglly (201 positive feedbacks, 0 negative)

May-22-06 05:08
“Sent Pics as Requested. Buyer Never Paid Big Waste of Time Guys a Coward”

This is a negative feedback left for you by: smoke_3ater (31 positive feedbacks, 0 negative)

Oct-14-04 03:20
“NON PAYING EBAYER, NO COMMS CALLED HIS WORK NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS”

This is a negative feedback left for you by: ricdurbin (333 positive feedbacks, 0 negative)

Sep-27-04 05:45
“Non Paying Bidder”

And finally the feedback I left for you:
ebindman2000 (60 positive feedbacks and 1 negative feedback that you left me)

Aug-28-03 05:16
“NON-PAYING BIDDER! NEVER responded to emails or phone call! Don't let him bid!!!”

With you in the world, sounds like we scammers are out of luck!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
trailhacker said:
Is this erci guy your buddy or something? From an unbiased observer's point of view nothing VDH said proved he was, but nothing erci said convinced me otherwise.

If you and BV have some sort of personal problem/vendetta with this guy maybe you should handle it via PM's? You seem to do this a lot which seems strange for a mod, but maybe being a mod gives you the freedom to do so?

Steezyweezy, glad you talked to Intense directly
Don't even know him, but people like visciousdher are what keep honest people from being able to shop online with confidence. I for one am glad this came up, as I will certainly never deal with him in the buy sell forum after this, that is for sure. I'm pretty sure I am not the only one.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Locked and cleaned the thread. ViciousDHer clearly has no idea who he's talking to (seems like he's mistaking another eBay transaction with this one) and it appears that Erci has a valid complaint. The posts were turning it into a flame war. I left the important parts of the discussion intact.

IF there is further, legitimate discussion for this topic from the parties directly involved (e.g. ViciousDHer realizes who he's talking to and has something further to say in the matter), please PM me and I will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.