Quantcast

Dont disrecpect me moron?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
7,344
41
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
We have a tour coming through. And they did a stop at the art department... which I run. So obvisouly I had to shoot the sh!t with the guys that were touring the facility.

The owner introduces me: This is Jon Bueno the senior art director
The guy is like wow Bueno, thats a cool name.

Then he looks me square in the eye and asks me in a voice that indicates that he is cleary thinking he is superior to me, do you know what bueno means son. I bit my tongue and said, "of course I do".

Seriously though I wanted to say something along the lines of "Son?! who do you think you are you bearded retard! You are being conned out of your money by our company's most worthless branch that sells a product that no one wants and you have the nerve to talk down at me? Of course I fvcking know what my name means. Who do you think you are talking to, my name is fvcking Bueno. Do you think I got that name by being German you fvcking moron. Buenos mother fvcking dias"

Inhale... exhale... END RANT

EDIT: just noticed I pud dont disrespect me moron "?"
LOL!
 

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
You should have gouged his eyeballs out with your fingers and then ask him "you know what pain feels like don't you? SIR"

If someone makes you feel bad, the best course of action is immediate violence. Makes you feel good and ends confrontations. But you have to be smart and know what to do, like ram your whole fist in their mouth and push it as far back as you can. Squeeze their nuts till they're jello. Stomp on their foot. Bite them in the neck.
 

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
2,129
0
SL, UT
my GF does that crap all the time. someone pisses her off, she bottles it in and acts nice the whole time wanting to rip the persons head off, and then waits until she gets around me to unload and tell me all the things she wished she had said.

i keep telling her that she needs to stop doing that and just say what she wants to say. you should too, i bet you would feel great (but don't blame me if you get fired).
 

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
7,344
41
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
N8 said:
disrecpect

???
Yeah... you had to hear him say it he was talking down to me like he was talking to some little 10 year old kid, plus he called me son... I hate that crap. If your not my father, dont call me son.

ECHO... If he had started singing that song I would have laughed, that sh!t would have been funny. But he asked me a really stupid question.
 

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Here's an even better technique. Force all your internal will and energy upon them, with your intent being a negative outcome for them. I've made people faint doing this. No lie. I'm sure with practice, you could even give people a heart attack. Has to be done with no facial expression whatsoever.

It's done by forcing all the energy up from your root to your forehead and out at the victim. I'm not kidding either.
 

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
7,344
41
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dfinn said:
my GF does that crap all the time. someone pisses her off, she bottles it in and acts nice the whole time wanting to rip the persons head off, and then waits until she gets around me to unload and tell me all the things she wished she had said.

i keep telling her that she needs to stop doing that and just say what she wants to say. you should too, i bet you would feel great (but don't blame me if you get fired).
So yoiu think I should have unloaded on a client right there while the owner of my company is giving him a tour of my department? My job pays pretty well, I dont work an ounce of overtime (rare in my profession), I run my department and am in control of my own workflow. Lets see.... Fvck that.
 

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
7,344
41
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Knuckleslammer said:
Here's an even better technique. Force all your internal will and energy upon them, with your intent being a negative outcome for them. I've made people faint doing this. No lie. I'm sure with practice, you could even give people a heart attack. Has to be done with no facial expression whatsoever.

It's done by forcing all the energy up from your root to your forehead and out at the victim. I'm not kidding either.
This is why you are my favorite RM member. Personally if I could use the force like that my goal would be to make the dude fart really loud as he walked away. Practice that and teach me your secrets after you discover how to lull it off.
 

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
17,411
0
SF
On the serious note:

Most minorities do not like having something pointed it out to them which is obviously ethnic. Like when people ask me if I was born in America? I think my new response will be 1. "Why, you weren't?" or 2. "Do you have a problem with immigrants?"

But frankly, that guy has a stick up the butt. You should have said, Bueno, yeah it means "a-hole" in my language.
 

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
2,129
0
SL, UT
golgiaparatus said:
So yoiu think I should have unloaded on a client right there while the owner of my company is giving him a tour of my department? My job pays pretty well, I dont work an ounce of overtime (rare in my profession), I run my department and am in control of my own workflow. Lets see.... Fvck that.
Yes, I think you should've. But swallowing your pride and letting some a-hole talk down to you is cool too.:blah:
 

OGRipper

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2004
9,765
192
NORCAL is the hizzle
Knuckleslammer said:
Here's an even better technique. Force all your internal will and energy upon them, with your intent being a negative outcome for them. I've made people faint doing this. No lie. I'm sure with practice, you could even give people a heart attack. Has to be done with no facial expression whatsoever.

It's done by forcing all the energy up from your root to your forehead and out at the victim. I'm not kidding either.
I was about to say "Best Post Ever" and then I realized this is just one more in a long line of "best" posts from you Knuck. Awesome.

But I'm glad we're on different coasts. :)
 

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
7,344
41
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dfinn said:
Yes, I think you should've. But swallowing your pride and letting some a-hole talk down to you is cool too.:blah:
I wrote a poem for you:

Buildings, houses and primer coat
your brain is the size of tiny goat
Right, left, yeah left, NO RIGHT!
You ass hairs are wound way to tight
Nacho, nacho, salsa, nacho
You truly think you're very macho
Apple sauce on mountain peak
Always think before you speak
Snakes, rats and warm beers
His small project will take years
Wool and cotton blending binge
That is how I get revenge

That was for you... yes.