Quantcast

DON'T Eat the Butterfish!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have psoriasis, not real bad but it is a nuisance to deal with. I have a half sister who lives in England. I only see her once a decade. Last time I saw her she recommended taking Primrose oil, said it was old home remedy used in England. Went the the pharmacy and they had some small capsules. I only had taken two when it started to come out. My body couln't process the oil and it basically lubricated my GI tract from the inside out. For a day I could eat something and watch it fall out the other end in five minutes. I couldn't leave the house fearing a greasy shart.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I have psoriasis, not real bad but it is a nuisance to deal with. I have a half sister who lives in England. I only see her once a decade. Last time I saw her she recommended taking Primrose oil, said it was old home remedy used in England. Went the the pharmacy and they had some small capsules. I only had taken two when it started to come out. My body couln't process the oil and it basically lubricated my GI tract from the inside out. For a day I could eat something and watch it fall out the other end in five minutes. I couldn't leave the house fearing a greasy shart.
Well....that was.........ummmmm........you see......no that's not working, either.......it's like..............ahhh screw it, that was just a funknatious story. I approve!! :thumb: