Quantcast

Don't ever say Ridemonkey is a waste of time

J

JRB

There is a TBS forum for krissakes - I followed a link from another board to a Gilligan's island site - I ended up here

I think they are serious too.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Ridemokey is a waste of time
Yes - but ridemonkey is not. You googled dog poop for krissakes. You don't get to vote. :help:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
Ridemokey is a waste of time
Ridesmokey the bear
Ridesmokey the bear
Prowlin and a growlin
and a sniffin the air
He can spot a fire
before it starts to flame
That's why the call him Ridesmokey
That was how he got his name

J

JRB

Skookum said:
Ridesmokey the bear
Ridesmokey the bear
Prowlin and a growlin
and a sniffin the air
He can spot a fire
before it starts to flame
That's why the call him Ridesmokey
That was how he got his name
You win - funniest post ever. Julie is just staring at me while I laugh. :thumb: hahahahahahahahahahaha

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
You win - funniest post ever. Julie is just staring at me while I laugh. :thumb: hahahahahahahahahahaha

dude what are you doing with my wife?

J

JRB

window tint - forum = this night is friggin killing me. I have laughed for an hour here.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Did you see the user names over there?

Protint
TINT
GusTheTinter
Al-tint
TINTDESIGNZ
Texastintchick
wndotint
kccartint
DarthShader
tintslut

And those are just a few of the ones on the front page :D

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I broke a tinted window in our Isuzu once, dont ask. The dude wanted like 1200 bucks, so i can kinda understand why people wanna do it them selves.

J

JRB

gschuette said:
One of the posts was "So who here has never tinted a window?" That is classic.
Uhm - I smeared poop on one once. Does that count??? I should go sign up there to ask that.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Echo said:
Did you see the user names over there?

Protint
TINT
GusTheTinter
Al-tint
TINTDESIGNZ
Texastintchick
wndotint
kccartint
DarthShader
tintslut

And those are just a few of the ones on the front page :D
that's no dumber than the various bike model username people we have, especially funny when they sell the original bike. M1Man no longer eh :think: :D

J

JRB

Toshi said:
that's no dumber than the various bike model username people we have, especially funny when they sell the original bike. M1Man no longer eh :think: :D
Uhm - darth shader??? I beg to differ.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Toshi said:
hmmm yah when i first got here i could have very well been known as GT I-DRIVE GUY.......
First mt. bike was a Trek Antelope. Maybe instead of Skookum i would have been know as The Anteloper!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Toshi said:
Agreed :D

I just thought it was funny because those were all the names that showed up on the main forum page as the last people to post. On RM it looks like:

toddytoddtodd
tater
B_A_MTBIKER
j-bone
Serial Midget
MMcG
dlb
loco
THRILLSEEKA
ridermtb

Not quite as many bike geeks as tint geeks, although my survey is admittedly not at all scientific :D

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
For the real laughs you need to go and just read a few threads also please observe the swords and medals and gold bars etc...they award themselves when they get to a certain level of post whoreness on tindude.com

Now if you wanna read some really funny stuff check this place out it’s a 24/7/365 flamers forum sweet!!!

http://brawl-hall.com/forums/

J

JRB

laura said:
and we have had whole threads devoted to bike seats and chafing issues.
meh - I guess you're right. Lest ye not forget shaving.