Quantcast

Don't f*ck with single moms!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think I'd leave the hunting knife at home.
But she's kind of hot in that "I'll gun you down" sort of way.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Nice.

You should post this up in the NRA b!tchfest thread and see what happens.
Do it. :popcorn:

Because when you do your going to get a hundred anecdotes about cops kids killing them selves or a sibling with a service weapon or a hundred other tragic, accidental shooting death stories.

I'll keep my JOB, my MONEY & my GUNS, you can keep your "Change".
To borrow a quote from Silver, that's Palin level retard son, and I'm not talking about the down syndrome kid.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I've had an ex draw down on me one time. It was very Good Fellas.

SLOPE

Monkey
Aug 24, 2001
Arnold, Maryland
I do remember taking my gf (soon to be wife at the time) shooting with me and at some point thinking this was not going to turn out good for me.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
This is what the NRA needs to be promoting, responsible, safe and proper use of a firearm for self defense and defense of others. But they wont touch it because it was not an assault weapon, only held 2 rounds and was fired by a single mother...

Where were the Cops? A 21 minute phone call w/ 911? Redonkulous...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
This is what the NRA needs to be promoting, responsible, safe and proper use of a firearm for self defense and defense of others. But they wont touch it because it was not an assault weapon, only held 2 rounds and was fired by a single mother...

Where were the Cops? A 21 minute phone call w/ 911? Redonkulous...
because most shotguns arent on the cutting block....but there are other groups that do mention this event as well as the mother in Georgia(?) who had a revolver and saved her two kids. ive gotten replies from three of my congressman who have all mentioned the Georgia mother. and thankfully all of them so far oppose any gun control measures

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I said the same thing about the other gal who shot the burglar. Safe and proper handling of an exigent situation with a legally obtained gun. But since it was-
a) Not an assault rifle
b) Done by a woman (WHo was not making up for shortcomings in the crotchal region...)

Mr Lapierre and the rest of the NRA morons wont touch it!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
because most shotguns arent on the cutting block....but there are other groups that do mention this event as well as the mother in Georgia(?) who had a revolver and saved her two kids. ive gotten replies from three of my congressman who have all mentioned the Georgia mother. and thankfully all of them so far oppose any gun control measures

Oh no, Obama and his jackbooted Leftist thugs are coming for all the guns! He wont stop until he has all of them and your daughters too, so he can force abortions on them!

All of your Congressmen opose "any gun control measures"? So they advocate fully auto for all, unlimited purchase, no background checks and any ammo you want? I find that hard to believe...