Quantcast

Dont forget to watch Stunt Junkies tonight...

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Pretty sick line....really long.

11g's of load on the Demo8 in the test factory. Thats impressive. And it didnt snap under the link plate!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
anyone record it? What kind of line does he take? Did they show the drop at the specilized factory? Sorry I dont have cable.

-Kim

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
It only went for 30 minutes. The line was pretty sick, however I think I have seen harder lines attempted at the Rampage. Dont get me wrong, it had some pretty hairy drops, the dirt didnt look too well groomed, and in places he did not want to wander left or right, due to as they called it "death". I guess Darren made it look really easy!
When they hype it up as the toughest line ever attempted on a mountain bike, I expect to see bigger drops than 20feet.

No, they didnt show the drop in the Spesh factory. They just showed a Demo frame under alot of stress, and some shocks..ect.

Did anybody else catch the fork that was on the front of Darrens baby blue Demo8, when the cameras first rolled into the Spech factory? Yep...a 2004 888. Oops!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
fuzzycatnuts said:
anyone record it? What kind of line does he take? Did they show the drop at the specilized factory? Sorry I dont have cable.

-Kim
Me either:mad: My parents Tivo'd it for me:)

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
I was pretty dissapointed too, I think I got myself too hyped up. I got way more pumped watching the collective....bummer.