Quantcast

don't know if ya'll have seen it but...

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Really nice flow, especially in the park. Im not sure how well Tracy Chapman works as a soundtrack, but you gotta admire having the balls to try it.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Man......not human is right. There was a lot of nice stuff in that video, I personally liked the 180 bunnyhop over traffic thingy to smoothy out......and everything else. If I thought I could come remotely close to utilizing 1/38th of the potential of a freecoaster hub I'd go out and the the KHE geisha tonight. I'd probably end up frustrating myself though, so I'm going to resist temptation.

great video tiles, thanks for the hook up.

I kind of liked the tracy champman.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Man......not human is right. There was a lot of nice stuff in that video, I personally liked the 180 bunnyhop over traffic thingy to smoothy out......and everything else. If I thought I could come remotely close to utilizing 1/38th of the potential of a freecoaster hub I'd go out and the the KHE geisha tonight. I'd probably end up frustrating myself though, so I'm going to resist temptation.

great video tiles, thanks for the hook up.

I kind of liked the tracy champman.
yeah, i almost got a freecoaster, it looks so fun.
i need those 180 hops back straight.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
I thought it fit really well imo. The backwards manual is the sickest thing. Gotta admire how much control they have over everthing about those bikes. Sick video.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
must resist danscomp...geisha in stock...must resist...ohh the temptation. put it this way, if you master a small fraction of those moves with a regular hub, you ARE doing somethin' ;)

rhd

Chimp
Oct 30, 2006
the backwards manual was probably one of the sickest tricks i've ever seen....

the music...um....negative