Quantcast

Don't let your kids find this on Netflix

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I've found some awful things on instant Netflix. Terrible movies, not for small eyes and ears.

The list I've seen so far:
The Haunted World of El Superbeasto - Rob Zombie animated madness with cartoon b00bs.

Fritz the Cat - Old-school animated drugs and bewbz movie (stevew probably runs the soundtrack on a loop every day)

Pervert! - 2005 swing at a 70's exploitation/horror/comedy flick, with Mary Carey.

The Pig Keeper's Daughter - 1972 excuse for nudity. Over an hour of softcore to stitch together 15 minutes of plot.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Pervert! - 2005 swing at a 70's exploitation/horror/comedy flick, with Mary Carey.

The Pig Keeper's Daughter - 1972 excuse for nudity. Over an hour of softcore to stitch together 15 minutes of plot.
That you commited yourself to watching these two to their very end to give us the details confirmed everything I already thought I knew about you. :D

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I tried to watch the Rob Zombie movie, couldnt do more than about 10 minutes of it.
That you commited yourself to watching these two to their very end to give us the details confirmed everything I already thought I knew about you. :D
oh, believe me, these films are endurance tests. the goods delivered aren't that great, relative to what is out there for free on the web. there are gem-moments in the rough. i'm mainly running these in the background while i sit and do scales and fretboard exercises to the metronome click. they are just enough color and movement to keep the boredom away, but they don't require my brain's full attention for plot development.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
A Serbian Film was on there for a while until Netflix removed it. Surprised it was there to begin with.

\thread

Last edited:

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
murderface

your instant q should included Denial
has George from Seinfeld and some nice racks that get rocked

offsprung

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Rochester
You guys need to search the googz for netflix movies for your kids to avoid, at least one movie has a full on bj complete with money shot.