Quantcast

Don't mess with the man with a fanny-pack and a shirt that says "I am a motherf*cker"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was referring to his mental state more than physical. Its obvious that something isn't clicking in his head. Now if it's always been like that or if it was a result of his tour in Vietnam, no one knows. But for some reason I just can't help but feel sorry for him as I'm watching the documentary.
you haven't been around many old people have you?

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
you haven't been around many old people have you?
I've been around plenty of old people, I'd rather talk to an old person than most of the douche bags who are my age. I guess I just got some really mixed feelings out of the video, however that appears to be too deep for this forum to handle. :p;) Anyway...

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
I was referring to his mental state more than physical. Its obvious that something isn't clicking in his head. Now if it's always been like that or if it was a result of his tour in Vietnam, no one knows. But for some reason I just can't help but feel sorry for him as I'm watching the documentary.

being kicked in the face by your Dad won't help much either.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
The guy sounds like an old Vietnam Vet pretty much. Just sounds a little more on edge.

My buddy's dad is a Nam Vet. He's almost the same when if he gets super drunk. Pretty sketchy to be around because he seems like anything would set him off.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I really really just have to ask, doesn't this make anyone feel kind of bad for the guy? He obviously isn't the most well rounded individual ever.
The guy has some issues, but I took a few things out of the documentary. I think it's great to see that he's happy and can live with his SSI paychecks. Looks like he probably can't hold a job because he's a little off, but he's not like some folks out there that screw the system and own big houses and drive in cars they can't afford on SSI because they're making money illegally or withholding. I think the fact that someone took the time to get this guys story out is great.

Here's the original Video's poster's response to the issues coming out of the video:

Because she started her camera after the altercation started AND made some pretty racial comments, I think the video became a racial issue. After watching the documentary, I think it's clear that EBM had zero racial intent.

yeah, he's a character and he's probably got some issues which I've no doubt he gets help for, but just because he doesn't wake up every morning at 6am with his lovely wife, 2.3 kids, and a dog then goes to work from 9-5 before seeing his kids baseball games doesn't mean he deserve our pity.

There are a lot worse off people than him.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
T
Because she started her camera after the altercation started AND made some pretty racial comments, I think the video became a racial issue. After watching the documentary, I think it's clear that EBM had zero racial intent.
What about the theory that everyone in this video is a dumbass because they are all riding the bus?