Quantcast

Don't mess with the man with a fanny-pack and a shirt that says "I am a motherf*cker"

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
ED defines the moment perfectly:
He subsequently surprises us by delivering a beat down so crushing in its righteousness that it has touched the scrotum of Jesus himself.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Here's the transcript cut and pasted from the link posted earlier:

Black man: …AC Transit
White man: Let’s get back to business. How much you charge me for a spit-shine?
Black man: what?
White man: How much you charge me for my Stacy Adams? I’m going to a funeral on Friday…You said you… [note: Stacy Adams are a brand of shoe.]
Black man: Did you get what I said just now?
White man: Yes
Black man: Why’d a brother gotta spit-shine your shoes?
White man: You offered!
Black man: I didn’t offer you ****.
White man: What’d you just say when you walked by me?
Black man: I said why, why a ****in’ brother gotta spit-shine your shoes?
White man: You don’t have to!
Black man: Why a white man can’t spit-shine –
White man: [interrupting] – It could be a Chinaman! It don’t matter!
Black man: Look dude…
White man: I ain’t prejudice! What? You think I’m prejudice!
Black man: [pointing toward front of bus] Take your ass back up there and get the **** out my face right now.
White man: Why you being so hostile, man?
Black man: ‘Cause. I’m pissed off.
White man: Well its better to be pissed off than pissed on.
Black man: Take your ass up there right now
White man: [standing to go to the front] You ain’t scarin’ this white boy. I’m 67 years old. You ain’t scarin’ me. You ain’t scarin’ me.
Black man: [now, also standing] I’m 50.
White man: You ain’t scared of me. You ain’t scarin’ me.
Black man: I’ll put my foot up your ass.
Older white man: No you won’t! No you won’t!

Part of it, at least. I wonder how it all started, the whole shoe shine thing might have. Who knows. It's all ridiculous.

Old man says he isn't prejudiced, but then also throws out "Chinaman".

I wonder what was in the old man's bag? That's the great mystery I want answered.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I used to ride BART from the east bay daily - **** like this brings back memories. It's unfortunate.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
You mean Amber Lamps and EBM had prior convictions.
I for one am shocked.

Again, Bus People.:rofl:
I am surprised there is not a show taped from a bus station.
Or at least an HBO show like the one they have on beat hookers.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The dude is a bat isht crazy pseudo homeless guy in SF. Not surprised here...

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
jeez. the old man's had a hard life, and it seems to be getting really incoherent. but boy, did that jnr asshat get his upcomance. There altercation seems to have stemmed from a misunderstanding of two different generations. Jnr asshat took offence to a phrase even he shouldnt' have taken offence to. it's not like blacks dont refer to themselves as boys etc. Prancing like a peacock in front of his girl thinking the old guy was an easy mark. little punk. He didnt even listen to that black old lady who told him to chill out.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
ahh yes, crazy tom. he used to hang around north beach where i went to school in the city. Seen him pissed before, but what he did was down right radical.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
"The Chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please."

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
Well rounded enough to put a 'banger down for a hurtin'...amber lamps notwithstanding...
I was referring to his mental state more than physical. Its obvious that something isn't clicking in his head. Now if it's always been like that or if it was a result of his tour in Vietnam, no one knows. But for some reason I just can't help but feel sorry for him as I'm watching the documentary.