Quantcast

dont ride for a week

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
actually that is terrible advice. dont listen to that. ride every single chance you get.

i havent been touching my bike nearly enough. i have ridden three times in the last month or so which is absurd. i got on the bike for the first time in a week on saturday and this is the result. im a little rusty to say the least. but enjoy it or something anyways:

Fine Park- Boulder, CO

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
damn. that was hot. how long have you been riding trials? I feel like a little bit of that in my bag of tricks would greatly help my ability to go real fast. Maybe i need to go out and get one of those silly little bikes.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i've been riding trials for a little over 4 years now. what sucks is that now that i am a so called "pro" i ride less than ever. it's been very depressing and i am going to need to change that crap cus i cant tollerate it anymore. and i now "live" in boulder. ive never even been to the northeast. i guess i flew over it a couple times but that doesnt count.

and yes, get a silly little trials bike and play around with it because it helps all forms of riding. problem is now that's all i'm "good" at. im scared of going fast and i cant flat turn for beans anymore :)

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Doctor says no riding for a week, at the least......I'm listening to her too. MCL strain, possible tear....yay me!

Go ride for me. I'm gorging on girl scout cookies to ease my misery. Enjoy the trails folks, spring is going to kick ass!

The Ito

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
I for one am glad I am not as good as you are kevin. If I was then I would have to do all those crazy training things they make you do... Plyo stuff, those sadistic rings pushup things.... NO THANKS!! I will stick to taking pictures! :)

Awseme stuff by the way! We gotta get some pix when you have some time...and when I have some time!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
indeed mister josh. i have been scoping out some good "looking" spots since i am too much of a sally ass to actually go "big" for any reason. i know a couple of spots on campus and a few up the canyon. someday when i start riding more and get some confidence we will have to hit em up.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Damn, do you have a six pack? How do you hop stuff like that... i wish i could do that... im still stuck on the pedal kick. Its been dominating me for about 4 months now. :angry:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i have a six pack, i hide it under a keg though. im not very strong. i dont work out, i rely on technique. probably not a good thing.

edit- damnit i knew someone already used sparklehorse in a vid. it's the intro to earthed. oh well. at least im copying rad shiz.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i ride a couple times a week. if i don't i go insane. Jacksonpt get the hell outside and ride dammit.