Quantcast

Don't tell Bobby he can't play football...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
That was like the kid who wrestled with no legs, he kicked total butt because people didn't have anywhere to grab him and he had super powered upperbody strength.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stosh said:
That was like the kid who wrestled with no legs, he kicked total butt because people didn't have anywhere to grab him and he had super powered upperbody strength.
This guy also wrestles. Don't know if its the same guy...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Have you ever sat down real quick while the "boys" were out of place and it hurts real bad. I bet it happens a lot for that kid.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
i can't belive so many of you guys are making fun of this kid.

It's kind of sad!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
stosh said:

It's kind of sad!
It's really sad! This kid has a lot of courage, and has worked very hard to over come his disabilities...

Personally, I hate when people make fun of folks with disabilities...it's pretty pathetic. We take a lot of things for granted in life...karma can be a bit#h...

Some jacka$$ I knew in high school was a loser who made of people with disabilities, and one night he had a little motorcycle accident. The crash left him with a broken back. While he did regain the use of his legs, he walked pretty funny for a while. Needless to say, he didn't get ANY sympathy from me...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:

It's kind of sad!

I'm pretty sure the kid could take it. In fact I'm sure he could pretty much whoop up on all of us.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I dunno, making jokes on an internet forum is a whole lot different than making fun of someone. If you do something that gets on the news, people are bound to make jokes on the internet, and there is usually nothing malicious about it.

In fact not joking around about him simply because he has no legs, would be wrong. I mean you shouldn't treat people different just because they are disabled.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
blt2ride said:
karma can be a bit#h...

Some jacka$$ I knew in high school was a loser who made of people with disabilities, and one night he had a little motorcycle accident. The crash left him with a broken back. While he did regain the use of his legs, he walked pretty funny for a while. Needless to say, he didn't get ANY sympathy from me...
I knew a friend in a similar situation. Drunk driving in high school, wrecked car, broken leg, two broken ankles, had to re-attach part of his nose, matching scars from the corner of each side of his mouth.

He was called Master of Puppets and the Six Million Dollar Man.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:thumb:

The caption says he is also a backup nose guard. That position is usually occupied by one tough mofo (you line up against the center). I wonder what goes through the center's mind when you line up and see this kid on the other side of the ball.