Quantcast

Dorms Rant

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
dexterq20 said:
Santa Barbara? Cheap? In the same sentence? YEAH RIGHT!!! :blah:
the whole place was $1800, I had the biggest room and paid $300, there were 3 others, you do the math. :sneaky:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
neversummersnow said:
Stoney,

We must talk. I need a job like this. I am friends with far too many girls in sororities not to...this would elevate my game to the next level.

In the end though I realize what you've achieved there is damn near legendary and I can't expect for a repeat....but wow...the possibilites......

and as far as houses not being so bad, you're right, BUT you're never in that 'right position and the right time' like you were in the dorms...sure girls still get drunk, sure they still roll home, but you're no longer next door/down the hall...you HAVE TO BE WILLING TO WORK
I guess it's just hard to call trolling the many bars filled with super-hotties in DT SB "hard work" :p

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
well my last post was short, but i would have never meet my best friend here if it wasnt for the dorms he lived 2 doors down and we meet when he started baning a girl i had done over orientation. then you meet there friends and there friends and next thing you k now, you almost know everyone. i love college i just hate hippies, the majority are rich ass kids who think its cool not to shower and talk about stupid **** they have no idea about. im in a dorm thats 2 floors of guys and 8 of girls with the next dorm over all girls

not to mention i have 4 dh trails within 20 min to the top, some really insane xc riding where the 575 is almost not enough, sweet street, a dope indoor skatepark, and great campus riding (and it just so happenes that the paparrazi(sp?) loves takin pic of me and putting them in the schools newspaper and in the local paper)

college is a great time to have fun, nothing like comming home at 2 from the bars or random party to see your roommate bangin some busted hippie chick on the floor and having to take your pick of the night to the study lounge/bathroom/laundry room -carefull i lost my laundry privlages for that one/ or the hall like my buddy did that was great