Quantcast

dorner cornered?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
have they sent kidwoo in in his tidy whities yet to choke a b!tch out?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He's all up in Mexico, I thought. He will get a job with a cartel and make out ok when it's all said and done.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
final toll: 2 civilians and 2 police officers murdered, two civilians mistakenly shot by LAPD and one sick purp sent to hell as a crispy critter. Such a waste of 4 lives and a fitting end to the fifth. The two that were wounded by LAPD will recover and probably get one hell of a payout from the city of Los Angeles

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Bald black guys in Cali can almost breath a sigh of relief.
True, now they simply have to worry about Rodney King-style beatdowns, tazers and being randomly gunned down by scared white guys in uniform. At least they won't be mistaken for Dormer.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
True, now they simply have to worry about Rodney King-style beatdowns, tazers and being randomly gunned down by scared white guys in uniform. At least they won't be mistaken for Dormer.
given LAPD's track record, are we really that surprised that someone finally snapped like this?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
not condoning what the guy did by any means, but i think its pretty effed that the LAPD let someone burn to death like that.
riiight he has shot at anyone that came near him killed 4. Do you think firefighters are bulletproof? Immortal? our hoses are only effective within 100' if that. No way in hell we are going anywhere near that cabin. LAPD/ Sheriff/CHP going to get close for a rescue? hell no. He made his own fate

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yesterday when this was going down, i was hearing rumors that the LAPD was ordering media helicopters to stay away for safety reasons... any truth to this?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
riiight he has shot at anyone that came near him killed 4. Do you think firefighters are bulletproof? Immortal? our hoses are only effective within 100' if that. No way in hell we are going anywhere near that cabin. LAPD/ Sheriff/CHP going to get close for a rescue? hell no. He made his own fate
oh, what about the 2 completely innocent people that were shot by the LAPD?

i'm glad the nutjob is off the streets, but the LAPD seems to be (continuing to) run amok

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
hey, i heard a story he was holed up with bigfoot too. At this point I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.
So you are saying this guy is actually Steve Austin?

I smell a government cover up...

and wet squatch.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
yesterday when this was going down, i was hearing rumors that the LAPD was ordering media helicopters to stay away for safety reasons... any truth to this?
they said it was because they didnt want him to turn the tv on and see what was going on outside.

oh, what about the 2 completely innocent people that were shot by the LAPD?

i'm glad the nutjob is off the streets, but the LAPD seems to be (continuing to) run amok
they gave them a free truck so its all good :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It is very clear by their actions that the police had no intentions of taking this guy alive, of course he didn't seem to be willing to be taken alive. They managed to kill him and only through incompetence failed to assassinate three innocent civilians int he process. Their actions only served to give merit to Dorner's opinions and martyr him in the process. I wouldn't be surprised if he inspires a few copy-cat cop killers.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
It is very clear by their actions that the police had no intentions of taking this guy alive,
A trial would have given him a chance to speak, now, we can't have that.

I am wondering, is Janet Reno helping the L.A.P.D. now?

Last edited:

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
It is very clear by their actions that the police had no intentions of taking this guy alive, of course he didn't seem to be willing to be taken alive. They managed to kill him and only through incompetence failed to assassinate three innocent civilians int he process. Their actions only served to give merit to Dorner's opinions and martyr him in the process. I wouldn't be surprised if he inspires a few copy-cat cop killers.
If someone is determined to commit suicide by cop, they might as well just get on with it. I don't see any reason to risk more lives trying to take this guy alive.