Morning monkeys!

Today is:
Blessing of the Animals at the Cathedral Day
Judgment Day
Kid Inventor's Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (observed)
St. Anthony's Day (Christian)
Anniversary - PGA of America
Birthday - Benjamin Franklin (statesman)
Liberation Day (Poland)

Came home from my RI project yesterday. Today I'm in the office. Finally snowed last night, we got an inch or 2. Makes the place look kinda pretty.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's raining here today so there goes all that nice snow we got last week.

Meh... that's about it. I need moar coffee.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
first exam be done as of five min ago, nub writing wicked hard, oh well. probably gonna ride skate park tonight in order to no be twitching the entire time im taking my exams tomorrow. any way i can manual bar spin just about perfect now, just need to get then on jumps and on bunny hops.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
:wave:

Hooray for blowing snow?
Blowing here too - we'll see how much accumulates though. I mountain biked Saturday out at Smith Rock, I love the views and there is plenty of singletrack to keep you busy...and some climbs!!!! I went skiing yesterday and it was BUTT A$S cold. 10 degrees when I put my boots on but damn was I fast to warm up. Skate skiing is the bomb diddly om.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Blowing here too - we'll see how much accumulates though. I mountain biked Saturday out at Smith Rock, I love the views and there is plenty of singletrack to keep you busy...and some climbs!!!! I went skiing yesterday and it was BUTT A$S cold. 10 degrees when I put my boots on but damn was I fast to warm up. Skate skiing is the bomb diddly om.
I heart Smith Rock too! But I've only ever climbed there, never biked!

Happy Tuesday. Going to be a short day due to weather related school/daycare closures. No complaints here!