Quantcast

~~~Double Shot Tuesday GMT~~~

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Just got back from taking the girls to the airport. Wife decided yesterday she wanted to go to Hawaii so off they go. Sometimes, working for an airline does not suck. I'm going back to bed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Up early this am. I'm working morning shift, as I have an interview this afternoon.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Finally got around to putting together the new propane grill last night. The booklet said it would take around 40min... BULL****!!!!! The person who figured out that time frame obviously forgot to factor in the following...
1. Beer breaks
2. One stripped screw head
3. Slicing your finger open

But, the grill is now together and ready to cook up some tasty animal flesh.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Rainy and gross here, but we do need the rain and I'd rather have it now than when I could be out riding. Took Syd to her first Tball game yesterday...thank god her coaches have common sense! It's supposed to be from 4-6 on Mondays and 6-8 on Wednesdays but the kids are done and bored after just over an hour so we've change it to 4-5:15 and 6-7:15 instead. Afterward, we went to the local pizza place (sponsors Syd's team) and had dinner and then it was an early bed for all of us, though I managed to wake up every hour for no aparent reason again last night. Oh well....still waiting on this baby's arrival. She's not supposed to come until after the 14th, but the Dr. says anytime. I'm ready!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Morning.

Finally got around to putting together the new propane grill last night. The booklet said it would take around 40min... BULL****!!!!! The person who figured out that time frame obviously forgot to factor in the following...
1. Beer breaks
2. One stripped screw head
3. Slicing your finger open

But, the grill is now together and ready to cook up some tasty animal flesh.

I need a new grill. Mine isn't that old...maybe 6-7 years, but I use the hell out of it year round. It is literally disintegrating and falling apart. The igniter doesn't work, a lid screw is missing and is held together by a screwdriver, the side burner is not operational because I had to harvest parts from it to fix one of the main burners (thanks to the grill being a discontinued brand, I can't buy parts for it), one of the burners is disattached, and the inside has started to rust out. Otherwise though it still grills just fine! LOL

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
grill...buying new....no one cuts a 55 gallon drum in half anymore?

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I assume one would generally want to properly clean the 55gal drug. Exactly how do you do that?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
G'morning. Didn't ride last night, went to Costco instead and spent a gazillion dollars on foods. Then tasty brats and hot link sausages on the grill with a spinach/pear salad on the side. Delicious! Planning on riding with the GF tonight, not sure where yet. Her choice. Tomorrow is welding/torching/cutting/sparks/etc. on the baja bug, then a Thursday night ride with the T.I.T.S. crew is in order.

Joker: Good luck in your interview!
'squeeb: How long are you a bachelor then?

Also of note (to me anyways): Judging from the bubbling water locks, I have some very active yeast cultures in both the beers we brewed on Sunday afternoon. Hungry yeast = loads of yeast poop = BEER! Stoked on that.

Keep it classy, monkeys.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! I rode in this morning is a frigid headwind. It was brutal on the 5 year old, but he made it to school chattering teeth and all! If I ride to and from work every day in May I get a free vacation day. Sweet news for me! Also, I saw the jersey below and think I MUST buy it since it's the SKIBUNNY jersey!! :D