Quantcast

double sided......water bottles

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
does anyone know of any water bottles where the bottom is a storage compartment and the top is full of water?
Googling for one turns up some non bike bottles like that, but they wont work for what I want to do.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
does anyone know of any water bottles where the bottom is a storage compartment and the top is full of water?
Googling for one turns up some non bike bottles like that, but they wont work for what I want to do.
There are better places to hide your OxyContin.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
What about using a storage compartment added to the cage instead of IN the bottle? Check out these ones from Topeak in this PB piece:

https://m.pinkbike.com/news/check-out-fork-foam-new-shoes-tool-holders-a-luxury-cooler-and-more-april-2019.html

I have that one but with the multi tool on the bottom and it sucks, I've tried a couple of different bottles but as soon as the trail gets even slightly rough the bottle turns in to a missile. I ended up mounting the multi tool casing under the BB, works well.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Apparently the Zee packs 2 bottle cage with a strap added is a miracle worker.
Hmmm, I found the Syncros quite a lot better at holding the bottle than the Topeak, the tool however had no 6mm key and I need that.
I ride a hardtail so mine would probably get more trail buzz than a dually and that seems to be what shoots the bottle out, if the bottle was mounted somewhere stupid like the bottom of the DT it would come out a lot more.