Quantcast

DownEast - A Bike Movie

jell-oe

Chimp
Jun 1, 2005
sunapee, NH
First off, hey guys! I'm glad you're checking out my thread.

I'm a senior in high school, and in order to graduate I must complete a senior project. For my project I chose to produce a mountain bike movie highlighting New England and it's riding culture.

I'm planning on having this finished in the next month or two - sometime this winter. I'm expecting to have a final edit between 25 and 30 minutes in length. The best part: for FREE. I will have it presented on the website for free in several sections.

So without further ado, I present to you the trailer and the website. The trailer is on the front page (the only page) of the website, and may take a second to load, so please be patient. Wink

DownEast

www.downeastbikemovie.com

Please tell me what you think of the site and video, suggestions, feedback, everything would be greatly appreciated to include in my project. Thanks a ton for being an audience!

saruti

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
Israel
looking great man.
the site & the movie.
what I allways wanted in DH movies is to see different riders taking the same turns. just to see different style.
keep on the great work.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Looks like most of those coures are “Up East”. You got some footage of the courses “Down East”? :imstupid: Nah man great job!!!! Glad to see you doing a video of your local talent.... Reminds me of the old Chain Reaction Videos.....

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Looks like most of those coures are “Up East”. You got some footage of the courses “Down East”? :imstupid: Nah man great job!!!! Glad to see you doing a video of your local talent.... Reminds me of the old Chain Reaction Videos.....
"down east" is an old New England term, actually.

Looks great, hope to see the full movie when it's done!

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Please try to do better than Clay

Damn it Joe, now you've gone and hurt my hucker feelings.

Jell-oe, when you release it attach a paypal donation. I'm sure people will chip in.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
sic vid dude. just watch the fade-to-white's, they can get old fast. I like the color switching with the music too, cool but not going to give me a seizure

jell-oe

Chimp
Jun 1, 2005
sunapee, NH
Thanks guys - I appreciate the feedback! Send it to all of your friends and everyone you know ;)

Seriously though, I really appreciate the feedback, it's always a big boost to get something positive from people! Thanks!