Quantcast

Downhill BMX

A-Pro

Chimp
Feb 7, 2003
would anyone be interested in attending a Downhill BMX race held on one of the 4-X courses in the East?...it would only be 4 riders at a time but still something new and gets away from the traditonal tracks we race on now...if anyone is interested in one let me know...my e-mail is dualslalom13@hotmail.com or just reply to this post...

A-Pro

Chimp
Feb 7, 2003
about the wheel size I'm not sure, disc brakes could for sure be used, I'm with you I think this would be great for BMX in this area, get away from the lame courses everyone is used to riding and get on something different.....If I can get enough support for a race I will put one on, I'm working with one of the promoters of a 4-X race right now on a course, I just need to get people interested....Thanks for the support....

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
aren't they currently doing this? I saw it on tv.

some of the original bmx tracks were downhill.

back in the day, dude.

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
Originally posted by PoweredByMt.Dew
That sounds like mass fun man, i wish i wasnt on the other side of the US, keep us posted on how it goes! we want pics!!
Man you certainly do like your pictures!!:rolleyes: :p ;)

A-Pro

Chimp
Feb 7, 2003
it's not going to be like a downhill mountainbike course....it will be held on the same course as the dual/4x will be....so it should be awesome....