Quantcast

Downhill Domination

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Fun game, but needing a replacement.

I'd like to see one that has more realistic tracks and formats. And less silly crap like combat and "speed-ups"

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
i liked the speed ups cause it made it more fun and the combat just i didnt like that they made a like quadrupple back flip worth like only 400 points

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
For a minute there, I thought somone revived an old thread..... welcome to 2 years ago.... HAHA.....

i havent plaid DHD for so long. It was fun, but with any game gets old. I may need to dust it off again......

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Wha? You guys don't use the combat features? What a bunch of peace-nic pussies...This teaches you valuable skills when you're trying to pass somebody or prevent somebody from passing you during real race runs :D

Actually, very cool game, but the only time I play it anymore is around 3:00 a.m. after attempting to drown myself with yaeger shots...

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
I think it's pretty fun game, but it would be even better if I wasn't so familiar with the sport. The pro interviews are probably the best part of the game. "I'm gonna ride till they kick me off the mountain!" -EC

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
yeah that would be cool, like gran turismo. You could buy used or new bikes and buy parts like headsets and floating brakes (you would want a floating brake because you would be able to notice brake jack). Oh oh and chain guides.