Quantcast

Downhill ride today in Santa Cruz area around 5:40-6:00pm (9/21/05)

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Anyone up for some downhill action in the Santa Cruz area? If you are, we are going around 5:40-6:00pm tonight. So far we have 3 people including myself going. Call my cell at 831.252.8528 if you are in the area and are up for a ride. I will check PMs until 5pm tonight.

-Josh

Raacerx

Monkey
Total Heckler said:
Anyone up for some downhill action in the Santa Cruz area? If you are, we are going around 5:40-6:00pm tonight. So far we have 3 people including myself going. Call my cell at 831.252.8528 if you are in the area and are up for a ride. I will check PMs until 5pm tonight.

-Josh
I cant make it tonight but you riding Friday and/or Saturday? Im in Santa CLara now but I need to get down to SC to ride.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
The ride for today is still on if anyone can make it.

Friday is probably the best day for me. I might be heading up to Downiville on Saturday or spending the day with a friend from out of town. Let me know if you are game man. That night a few friends and I are thinking about drinkin some booz down at the beach afterward. Hit me up if you are game.

Scarpa

Chimp
Aug 31, 2005
Felton
I'm probably gonna ride bear mtn with my neighbor but if he bails I'll call you up.

We might join you actually, dunno, he usually has less than an hour at a time to ride, 2 kids and all. How long will the ride be? You shuttling or pedaling up?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Total Heckler said:

-Josh

Where do you ride DH in SC? Are you talking about campus?