Quantcast

Downhill trails shuttleable in virginia

metalMTB

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
Richmond, VA
I live in nova and was wondering where all the shuttleable downhill trails are. Me and some friends want to drive somewhere to get some real downhill in before the season starts. Hopefully the trails are all within 2 hours. I already know about the shed but never been there and noone wants to show me around or give me directions but I've also heard about others but I don't know where they are located. If they are secret trails, maybe you could pm me some info? (i won't tell) and if they are public trails just post them up here. thanks monkeys

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
A bunch of us are going to flagpole knob Saturday and there is another trip planned to reddish knob next weekend. Both are about 1/2 an hour out side of Harrisonburg. If you have your own truck you can join us at flagpole knob tommorow.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
You guys need to stop talking about the trip tommorow! I'm dying here :nopity: Oh well, next weekend will be great.

I need to win the lotto.... I guess I should start playing huh? Maybe I could just get sponsored as the world's crappiest rider and quite my day job:rolleyes:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
mud'n'sweat said:
You guys need to stop talking about the trip tommorow! I'm dying here :nopity: Oh well, next weekend will be great.

I need to win the lotto.... I guess I should start playing huh? Maybe I could just get sponsored as the world's crappiest rider and quite my day job:rolleyes:

You could always surf pinkbike until Sunday. :rolleyes:

:p