Quantcast

Downhill vid. with some polish

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
That was a great video! Nice quality!

The crash at 6:40 was pretty brutal!

fortenndu, were you referring to the TV on the Radio song in the beginning of the video?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Ronan I'm not sure but the race was at his hometown and this year there were quite a lot of strong racers (Including the guys from 4mountains team - ie. the Don) so the win probably was a nice thing for him (though he always wins there ;) )

There was a lot of crashes there as it was crazy loose and on a track full of offcambers and with some strange bumps it was very easy to crash. I even managed to rip the spd fittings in my shoes off on one crash. Riding with one leg clipped seriously sucks ;) Still the tracks was really a lot of fun.

Last edited:

wicked cool

Monkey
Jun 22, 2004
Wow, that video is awesome! really got me stoked to get healthy and back to some races!

Makes me want to go to Poland which i didn't think i would be saying anytime soon.

Last edited:

wicked cool

Monkey
Jun 22, 2004
the song is TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me

only other vid i can think of with it is Star & Bars. The guys in poland might not have ever seen it.

Last edited:

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Poland, not Slovakia ;) Hence the overused polish joke ;) I think the song was also on the roam or some other big freeridy vid.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
450 riders? wow, I guess you would have time for a nap at the top waiting for your number......
I've had like 1.5-2h waiting time since they closed the track and I wasn't that far from the middle. Still it went pretty smoothly. It's the opening of the season and the other race series got canceled so it was quite obvious that it would exceed last year 300+.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Brian you must see the local Karpiel team vid if you haven't already. If I'll remember it tommorow I'll try to find it for you ;)