Quantcast

Downhill Zone Shirts

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
Hey PNW monkeys,

New DHZ shirts are in!

Color schemes are grey/red, green/red, and the sweet "UPS" combo of brown/yellow will be in shortly.

Girls specific shirts/tanks are also available. Baby doll tees are pink with black lettering. Tanks are "beater" style, black with pink lettering.

Check 'em out!

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The marketing girl (Marie) at the shop FORCED me to post it. You don't say no to a girl like that (have you met her?).

I know, TOTAL SPAM. I told her this is exactly what would happen, but she insisted I post it anyway.

Again, I apologize.

Bibs, pm me. Maybe we set up a photo shoot with Derek P. Pink might clash with my hair though.;)

I think this sums things up:

Originally posted by Zoso
SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The marketing girl (Marie) at the shop FORCED me to post it. You don't say no to a girl like that (have you met her?).

I know, TOTAL SPAM. I told her this is exactly what would happen, but she insisted I post it anyway.

Again, I apologize.

Bibs, pm me. Maybe we set up a photo shoot with Derek P. Pink might clash with my hair though.;)

I think this sums things up:
Tell Marie I said , its a no go hereshe knows me and then tell he to tell matt to call me!

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
Originally posted by Zman
pretty sure they don;t nut our sale ended today i think. so may very well be a no go on that price anymore. but yeah teh juicy's were w a steal at that price
yea were, sale ended yesterday. I had 6 bikes to final at once yesterday near closing time lol.

Timmaa

Chimp
Feb 15, 2002
tac town
im gonna need one jar of miracle whip..NOt mayanaoisse....miracle whip.....2 pounds of dry wall screws..one sheep...preferably black..but white will do...10 rolls of standard grey duct tape...no colored tape...we going commando on this one...17 jars of peanut butter...crunchy not smooth....1 jar of nutella...(its for the sheep)...a duck......a three ring note book with college rule paper...a vegas show girl turned stripper named "cherry".....and a mix cd containing three versions of afternoon delight........meet my demands by 12:02.34 pst on May 11 2004 or I will turn the worlds supply of jelly into vegimite.......

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
Originally posted by Timmaa
im gonna need one jar of miracle whip..NOt mayanaoisse....miracle whip.....2 pounds of dry wall screws..one sheep...preferably black..but white will do...10 rolls of standard grey duct tape...no colored tape...we going commando on this one...17 jars of peanut butter...crunchy not smooth....1 jar of nutella...(its for the sheep)...a duck......a three ring note book with college rule paper...a vegas show girl turned stripper named "cherry".....and a mix cd containing three versions of afternoon delight........meet my demands by 12:02.34 pst on May 11 2004 or I will turn the worlds supply of jelly into vegimite.......
WOW.

I should've deleted this thread when I had the chance.