Quantcast

downhillzeypher vs lovebunny round 1!

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ok so a few of you know about this rivalry between me and david.so id like to make this interesting. orven and conrad suggest a pool. i think we should do 2 out of 3 rounds. the first will be the skyline ride and it will be a head to head. the second will be the socal rrace. and if we need a third well figure it out later.so put down how much your putting on who and lets see who wins!

BE THERE!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
How about putting endurance on the plate and make Mt. Wilson one of the 3? :evil: Top to bottom head to head shootout. 10 miles +

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
who is the one on the VP-Free then? theres is a guy on a free called downhillzeypher on the orvens gallery....

im confused....

anyway.... the 10 bucks stay...

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
allright.... my bad...

but i had a big hit long time ago... jejeje

now, if this is decided in the 2 first comps, i think the jump event should take place only as a bonus...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
any climbing on that trail? cuz my asthma dont agree with that stuff
Just get a SCUBA tank filled with Albuterol, and ride with that instead of a camelbak.

Can you do ANY climbing? Pedalling? How long and how steep can you sustain?

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
lovebunny said:
no ncriders the one with the vpfree. no way id challenge ncrider to anything, hes quick.dhzeypher on the other hand..... :think:
PFF. You only beat me by 16sec AND I totally wiped out TWICE!!! What does that say?

Besides. I'm freeride. If I don't crash, then I'd be a racer. Who'd want that?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
downhillzeypher said:
PFF. You only beat me by 16sec AND I totally wiped out TWICE!!! What does that say?

Is that the criteria? If you don't crash you are a racer and if you do crash you are freeride? Well shoot, then I am the biggest freerider of them all. (I crash a lot!)

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
I'd put a number 2 Value Meal from McDonalds on TJ and a number 1 combo, animal style, from In N Out if he jumps ANY jump when we ride.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
downhillzeypher said:

ok the first race i ever did i beat you by nine seconds then the first race of the spring series i beat you by 8 seconds. how bout that?

orvan said:
I'd put a number 2 Value Meal from McDonalds on TJ and a number 1 combo, animal style, from In N Out if he jumps ANY jump when we ride.
your on.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Oh my god this is the greatest thing since sliced bread. The only rule is you guys have to take this as fun, no fighting, it's all about the race.

So here are the stats:

David(Downhillzypher):
17 years old? maybe 18 soon
resides in the 909
weighs in at about 150
pretty tall
drives a big truck and will frod like a mad man in a dirt lot.
Rides a big hit and hails to the Dark Side.

Strengths:
20 pink bike feet drops to flat
Black tank tops
Spikes

Weakness:
Longsleeve Jerseys.
The ellusive moving bolder

TJ(Lovebunny):
15 1/2 years old
Resides in the 619
weighs 135 soaking wet
maybe 5' 8"
Just got his learners permit and a Nissan Pathfinder
Rides a Balfa BB7 w/ a shiver and Hails to the good side.

Strenghts:
eats rock gardens for breakfast
has quick Bunny reflexes
rides a DH race bike
Is sponsored by Mom Industries, and some other team w/1000 riders and has a traveling cheerleader

Weakness:
The Fronj
Drops to flat
The Darkside

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Wes, next race I think you need to take a pic of both David and TJ standing back to back- ala boxing promo shots.

This is so stupid but man, I love it when I stir the right pot.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
merrrrjig said:
OrvAn your sooo right! Ill try to get the shot! Whats everyone doing this weekend? Here the new banner/sign/whatever!! check out www.mtbphoto.com for race photos!
As the president of Fronj, I am going to have to ask you to remove the word fronj from your new banner. David has not had an officaial invite into the Fronj Family. We don't take people who wear canada cut-offs and spikes.

On a side note, I'll take both of you on ina skidding contest, just as long as I get a Hutchinson rear.

poop