Quantcast

downhillzeypher vs lovebunny round 1!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ncrider said:
no biggie, Orvan has got the gear and from what Shyrmp says, he has several styles to choose from.
Orvan's a hooker? How much, momma?

OK... this thread is now officially Worthless Without Pics!

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Oh I got it! Does anybody have a bunny costume and a Darth Vadar costume?
Round 1 needs costumes
Round 2 (Fontana) looser wears drag
Round 3 Skyline (well from all the smack talk there won't be a round 3)

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
too bad I won't be able to witness the first bragging rights match between you two but I just remembered, Shane would have made a good contender too.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
It's OK; spirits remained high.

Orven, your new custom title, in my mind, is drama-e-ngineer...

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ok i think we can decide it this way
how many crashes:
dave: 28487586
TJ: 1 when dave ate sh!t right in front of him
times falling into ruts
dave:32
TJ: 0
dabs in rocksections
dave: 8723649128542923492134562956389634987563498558937593658901256
times eating sh!t on a fireroad
dave:1
switchbacks successfully negotiated without dabbing or picking up the bike
dave: 1
TJ: round 20
ill leave it up to you guys to see who won. :thumb:

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
lovebunny said:
haha yeah but they grip like crazy and are like half the weight of the highrollers
and that matters when they don't even make it down one run?? :D :sneaky:

switch to Hutch for the race this weekend.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
SO lets see. It was a draw at the Wilson ride and TJ wins Fontana. It looks like the Skyline ride will be the nail in the coffin for Downhillzzzyztherrrrrr OR Downxyzabc123 could pull a win and bring us into an over time tie. Hmmmm, dare i speak to soon, but I can think of an absolutley perfect tie breaker race location. :think:

With that said I hope Dave wins Skyline and put us in a tie breaker sudden death round four. Sorry TJ, but I love a nail bitter ending.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
any one know who won?.... ohhh thats right.... i did
I don't know... I didn't see either one of you wearing tutu's. I think this round has to be done over...

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Dude TJ and David are both slower than I thought. At the end of the day, I beat TJ by almost 19 seconds. I thought these two guys were supposed to have some kind of skill and speed. I should get the In n' Out burger, not TJ. hahaha That was a good race though. TJ rode smoothly.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
ncrider said:
SO lets see. It was a draw at the Wilson ride and TJ wins Fontana. It looks like the Skyline ride will be the nail in the coffin for Downhillzzzyztherrrrrr OR Downxyzabc123 could pull a win and bring us into an over time tie. Hmmmm, dare i speak to soon, but I can think of an absolutley perfect tie breaker race location. :think:

With that said I hope Dave wins Skyline and put us in a tie breaker sudden death round four. Sorry TJ, but I love a nail bitter ending.
Dave offered a jump jam showdown and may come to SD to do TJ in.

This pic should quiet any speculations as to who got who this weekend.

I cannot translate the french words they were exchanging with each other but I assume there will be a sudden death match.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
lovebunny said:
oh mike did the jump pics come out? i want my burger! yeah we have a nice san diego ride planned at the big three in san diego. probly next saturday. with orven and dhzeypher pm me mike, conrad, alf and friends
make that Sunday if possible. Wedding to go to on Sat for us and I may not ride much anyways due to my pickled shoulder. I'll take pics!!

Oh and TJ I just owe you one of the bets. That "jump" does not count! It's a mosquito bite..Heather rolled that thing once even. Prove me wrong at FRONJ jump and we'll drive straight to In N Out. You got Dave by less than 3 secs at Cal State but I see Dave owning you at the jumps. Play on! :thumb:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Orvan said:
I'd put a number 2 Value Meal from McDonalds on TJ and a number 1 combo, animal style, from In N Out if he jumps ANY jump when we ride.
nope i get the in n out. it says so right there, but i guess ill jsut have to do a 360 backflip no handed superman barrel roll off the fronj jump just to earn it

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
oh dang, I think the bunny pounced on that one. Pay up!

So, if the Fronj will be the third event then we need to put some rules on it. Like a certain amount of run in attempts and or a period of time to sack up and hit the damn thing. Ten minutes to take a look and do a few runs should be plenty. Heck TJ's had about a total of 100 run ins and an acumulated time period of week looking at the fronj, yet still no bouncy bouncy from the bunny.:blah: