Quantcast

Downieville - AHHH Crap!!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
So I missed the registration for the classic. It opened Monday night, forgot to do it, tried at 7 am on Tuesday and everything is full.

Crap crap crap.

If anyone registered in the DH in any class for a 36 year old but can't make it, drop me a line and I will race for you...

Crap.

benjaminj

mr. amy
Mar 21, 2007
so. tahoe
So I missed the registration for the classic. It opened Monday night, forgot to do it, tried at 7 am on Tuesday and everything is full.

Crap crap crap.

If anyone registered in the DH in any class for a 36 year old but can't make it, drop me a line and I will race for you...

Crap.
We got on right at 8pm, and I think everything was filled up an hour or two after that, crazy. There should be a better system, but I'm short on ideas.
Sorry to hear you missed out, hope you get in. You can alway marshal with sanjuro?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I'd like to see some kind of priority for people who raced the year prior - like season tickets or whatever - but maybe that's just sour grapes. I guess they want to keep it open for new people too.

The classic is always an especially fun weekend but hells yeah we should definitely do some other weekends up there, I hit it 6-7 times last year. When's the snow gonna melt anyway?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'd like to see some kind of priority for people who raced the year prior - like season tickets or whatever - but maybe that's just sour grapes. I guess they want to keep it open for new people too.

The classic is always an especially fun weekend but hells yeah we should definitely do some other weekends up there, I hit it 6-7 times last year. When's the snow gonna melt anyway?
It pretty much melted........and then it friggin snows again......

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I am going to do my 2nd annual mountain bike tour: the XC course on Friday morning.

I was even thinking about organizing a real ride, ala the Sea Otter mtn bike tour.

Anyone not racing is welcome to join me in Sierra City. BTW, expect to help out with clearing the course, assembling the shower, etc.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
I think that's a great idea.

I managed to snag a spot for the "all mountain ominum" in expert. I'm pretty happy about it.