Quantcast

Downieville Aug 12/16/17? + Northstar 13/14/15

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
I am going to be spending a few days with a friend in Chico (unless you have any better ideas) and am looking for people to ride with, especially Downieville. Dates are not 100% set yet. What is everyone up to?

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
Pues. Ill be riding in chico friday morning, then northstar friday afternoon + saturday + sunday (13/14/15), then downieville both monday and tuesday mornings (16 and 17th). Planning on camping at random spots in the forest . . . should be fun.

I'll be on a black clapped Cove Playmate FR, black Giro remedy, black Leatt. Come say hi or stalk me from a distance.

wood booger

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
the land of cheap beer
Pues. Ill be riding in chico friday morning, then northstar friday afternoon + saturday + sunday (13/14/15), then downieville both monday and tuesday mornings (16 and 17th). Planning on camping at random spots in the forest . . . should be fun.

I'll be on a black clapped Cove Playmate FR, black Giro remedy, black Leatt. Come say hi or stalk me from a distance.

Sounds like a killer trip. You gonna rip some 32 Bidwell shuttles in Chico? I miss those trails, they make you fast.

I'm betting it will be pretty hard to hold onto the bars by the time you get to Downieville. 3 days of Northstar is beating.