Quantcast

Downieville Classic Registration Confirmation???

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Has anyone gotten their confirmation email for registrering for this years Downieville Classic?

I registered last Thursday but have not gotten any confirmation yet and they have not processed the charge to my credit card either. The website shows registration is now closed except for the pro all mountain class.

I thought I was registered but now am not so sure.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Hmmm, I also registered and haven't received confirmation yet, but did you see this?

"You will be sent an e-mail confirming your registration once your credit card has been processed. Please allow 5-7 days for this process. Thanks for your patience!"

I'm gonna give it some more time.

[un]

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
Bernal Heights, SF
I just went to the site, but it looks like the registration is closed not! Did they get all classes filled up yet? It looks you can only register if you're a Pro now. Damn, I was thinking this year I wouldn't be too late... Please tell me I'm wrong!

Backpack1

Monkey
Mar 16, 2005
GNORKAL
you're probably too late (Killer Jersey Avatar, BTW) and cut them some slack up there...they don't operate on our clock but they get it done.

Jonny Wray

Chimp
Oct 4, 2001
San Francisco
Hey, you got a podium at SO, just move up to semi pro then you're in.

[un] said:
I just went to the site, but it looks like the registration is closed not! Did they get all classes filled up yet? It looks you can only register if you're a Pro now. Damn, I was thinking this year I wouldn't be too late... Please tell me I'm wrong!

[un]

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
Bernal Heights, SF
just got a confirmation that the registration was closed. It filled up in 3 days! :mumble: Maybe I should race the Megavalanche again this year... (1000 riders, gives you a chance to register in time)