Quantcast

Downtime = Uptime

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I imagine most of you noticed that Ridemonkey was down for a short time the other day. The purpose of that downtime was to upgrade to a faster, more reliable server.

You should be noticing better performance during peak times, a generally faster experience on here.

Thanks to Nick at Timesway Hosting for making the transition as smooth as possible.

There are still a few bugs we're working out as a result of the move. Please bear with us.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Is that why I can't see any thumbnails of picture in a thread, and in the gallery it says Thumbnail not avalible?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You don't know how stressful it was to be at work with no RM. I almost had to breakdown and get something accomplished.;)

J

JRB

Westy said:
You don't know how stressful it was to be at work with no RM. I almost had to breakdown and get something accomplished.;)
hahaha - you missed me, eh??? :D

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I have been having a problem with clicking on outside links. It seems to take forever, but if I just right-click and have it "Open in New Window", it works right away.

I am guessing the server is processing these outside links.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
is it just me or is anyone else having trouble opening the main page...i'll go to it and it opens it fine for a second then i goes blank and says page temporaly unavalible