Quantcast

DR at D-Day -- Unbelievable ! --

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
So, I have to come clean, What was meant to be a joke for Slugman didn't work out so well. Unbeknownst to me, mainly because I don't read all the threads, especially the repeat posts, he got irritated at the aforementioned repeats and has taken a Vacation from RM for a while, so he never saw this thread. I didn't even notice he was gone because we were keeping up on facebook, where he threatening to "kick me in the nuts" if I won another frame.

So anyway, I want to thank RJ for being a great sport, and the rest of the Sinister crew for what still gave me some pleasure. I can't tell you how many people have come up to me and said how do you win all those frames. Well yes, I won a few frames, but not this one. And of course still want to thank Sinister for sponsoring the trail days at Vietnam last year where I won the Gruitr frame which has re-sparked my interest in riding this year. And for their continued support this year.

So to everyone who though I won another frame when Splat never actually posted that: