Dr. Sprocket's Snowshoe NORBA Photos

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Acadian said:
Awesome picturas - thanks!

Interesting pic....Turner Rail with a Boxxer :confused:
Colin broke his singlecrown, Psylo I believe so he threw on his boxxer. The course was so badass, by far best 4X I've seen. Mike Hartlove of Racer's Edge put some hard earned time into it. Anyone know what happened to the Team Big Crank rider who bailed and smacked the landing of that big step down? He was moving around, but someone said he didn't know where he was. :dead:

Sprocket

Chimp
Nov 7, 2001
Raleigh, NC
I had to bump up the transfer limit on my Geocities account. It should be working now.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone.

Manhattan, I shot these with a Minolta Dimage 7i. Photography was pretty difficult that weekend, because it was so dark and foggy most of the time. As you can see, the sky is very grey. In the woods it was really dark.

I used a very powerful external flash for everything. I was able to slow my shuttter to around 1/90th and freeze the action with the flash. That allowed me to get some ambient light into the shots. In the shots near the top of the DH course I used a fast shutter and it made it look like nighttime because of the lack of ambient light.

GiantAC1dh

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
Georgia
DHanamal said:
Colin broke his singlecrown, Psylo I believe so he threw on his boxxer. The course was so badass, by far best 4X I've seen. Mike Hartlove of Racer's Edge put some hard earned time into it. Anyone know what happened to the Team Big Crank rider who bailed and smacked the landing of that big step down? He was moving around, but someone said he didn't know where he was. :dead:
Just wondering if you are talking about the Planet X kid who at **** on the step on step off rythem section? I got it all on video I was right there in that berm. He smacked his mouth on his handlebars and then rebounded back into the air and face planted. It was a nasty crash. He was alright though. They carted him off...I saw him the next day at the DH start though.

I hope we are talking about the same guy. This was the worst crash of them all though.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
GiantAC1dh said:
Just wondering if you are talking about the Planet X kid who at **** on the step on step off rythem section? I got it all on video I was right there in that berm. He smacked his mouth on his handlebars and then rebounded back into the air and face planted. It was a nasty crash. He was alright though. They carted him off...I saw him the next day at the DH start though.

I hope we are talking about the same guy. This was the worst crash of them all though.
I think this is the same guy...
(Originally posted here

JskierPX said:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Sprocket said:
I had to bump up the transfer limit on my Geocities account. It should be working now.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone.

Manhattan, I shot these with a Minolta Dimage 7i. Photography was pretty difficult that weekend, because it was so dark and foggy most of the time. As you can see, the sky is very grey. In the woods it was really dark.

I used a very powerful external flash for everything. I was able to slow my shuttter to around 1/90th and freeze the action with the flash. That allowed me to get some ambient light into the shots. In the shots near the top of the DH course I used a fast shutter and it made it look like nighttime because of the lack of ambient light.

yeah your telling me, i was using a point in shoot :rolleyes: all weekend it was hell (esp in the woods on the DH course) it did look like night, my pic of sanjay came out pretty good though!. Anyway how do you like the camera i am gonna pic up a new non point and shoot camera soon...

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
GiantAC1dh said:

Nope, different guy. This was during practice, he was definetely a Team Big Crank rider, they took him off on a stretcher on a 6 wheeler thing. The Planetx rider crashed in the same place during the race.