Quantcast

Draggin butt - Need Help!

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
Hey folks. I haven't checked in in a while and I could use some help. For some reason I decided to give up caffiene. Well today is day #2 and I should be nick names slowpoke! Anyone have any good photos to get my adrenaline going?

Thanks.
JT

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Sup JT! I gave up caffeine about a year ago. It truly sucked at first, but if you can get past the first few weeks you should be fine. One trick that worked for me was to drink LOTS of water. All the time. Being well hydrated really improves the way you feel overall.

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
douglas said:
go BASE jump off your buildings roof !
I don't know Doug. I would land in the Mad River and it is pretty icy right now. Although, on second thought, that would get the adrenaline flowing!!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jollytime said:
I don't know Doug. I would land in the Mad River and it is pretty icy right now. Although, on second thought, that would get the adrenaline flowing!!!!

:thumb:

so what bike will you be rocking at Dalton this year?

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
douglas said:
:thumb:

so what bike will you be rocking at Dalton this year?
Mark attached a photo of one on the previous page. It is a Surly Instigator. I have yet to build it up. Guess I am waiting for tele season to slow down...

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Dude, I can understand cutting back on caffiene, but giving it up entirely?!? That's just plain nuts.

Anyway, here's a pic for ya - should look familiar:

I'll try and get a pic of the Super T I just put on the Bullit when I get home. You won't even recognize the bike anymore...