Quantcast

###Dragon Arse Thursday GMT###

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What do you say then! My dog caught and killed a rabbit this morning. Rabbits should know better than to intrude on a greyhound's turf, said turf being her pen. Well, she didn't quite kill it, but maimed and crippled it enough that the rabbit will bleed out. Dog wanted to bring her new toy back into the house. Silly pup. We scooped the rabbit up with a shovel and dropped it in the woods. I pet my dog and gave her a cookie. ROLF

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
What do you say then! My dog caught and killed a rabbit this morning. Rabbits should know better than to intrude on a greyhound's turf, said turf being her pen. Well, she didn't quite kill it, but maimed and crippled it enough that the rabbit will bleed out. Dog wanted to bring her new toy back into the house. Silly pup. We scooped the rabbit up with a shovel and dropped it in the woods. I pet my dog and gave her a cookie. ROLF

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Nothing like a traffic jam and then driving over 80mph on the highway to make it to work on time. That definitely wakes you up first thing in the morning.

BTW... made it work with 1min to spare.

#coolstorybro

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to a Common Core protest I go. 1,000 people showing up to a school that only holds 600, should be fun! Glad I'm riding my bike to it...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Got everything done on the Jeep yesterday after work except for the A/C drier that no parts place in town had. :hmm: Hopefully I can finish that up this after noon. Taking the kiddo to the zoo this morning.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Cold, but nice day again today. Finally got my ass to the gym last night for a good workout. Got a set of grips for the DJ bike, now I need to ride it. :D

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
watching the clock...

playing with gear ratio calculators to determine whether I can get away with a 1x10 on the trail bike. Not so sure...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
mm. different terrain to be sure...

I'd likely go 32 with 11-36.

I've been advised against going to a 30t up front due to shifting quality degradation... Not sure I understand why...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
mm. different terrain to be sure...

I'd likely go 32 with 11-36.

I've been advised against going to a 30t up front due to shifting quality degradation... Not sure I understand why...
that, and 30t rings that are 104BCD are only made by a handful of companies - wolf tooth is the only one i can think of off the top of my head, and there's is like $75

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
who was it that made that huge cog cassette for 1x10. I saw it from either eurobike or interbike...

or maybe I dreamt it.

that's what i need.

And I'm way cooler than MMike. I can sing all of Careless Whisper be heart.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
who was it that made that huge cog cassette for 1x10. I saw it from either eurobike or interbike...

or maybe I dreamt it.

that's what i need.

And I'm way cooler than MMike. I can sing all of Careless Whisper be heart.
xx1 comes with a 42t cassette cog. at that point it really is more efficient to get off and walk. a 0.76 gear ratio? :stosh: