Quantcast

drama in th VA!

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
:D

poor shifty having to read all this dirt info.....

Dirt Rocks! :thumb:

shifty: you heading down to asheville for the street comp? last year was pretty fun.....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by Castle

shifty: you heading down to asheville for the street comp? last year was pretty fun.....
He can't. From what I hear, there are lots of ramps and stuff there, which qualify as transitions. If you check his sig, he is strictly against transitions

:D

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
2 questions. 1. what the street comp about? how far from here? is there a website for it. do this comps happen regularly and if so are they posted somewhere i normally dont look? (uh, way more than 1 question for #1)
2. why are you selling your 888?
--z--

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Contact Marshal @ Endless bikes for more info on the street comp, they had one last year.

it's too much fork for 90% of my riding

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by sguhrofst8
2 questions. 1. what the street comp about? how far from here? is there a website for it. do this comps happen regularly and if so are they posted somewhere i normally dont look? (uh, way more than 1 question for #1)
2. why are you selling your 888?
--z--
dude the comp is awesome. get here as early as you can friday. it does not matter where you are driving from because it is not gonna be too far to drive for this. 15 bones pre and 20 day of. huge party after wards ( they rented a club in downtown) which is cool after last years party the people that threw it got evicted. It will be a big course this year from what i understand. It is the third year it has been put on. last years big names were people that you might have heard of chase, lenosky, ebbet, blah blah blah....... also some videographers like thor wixom and don hampton and motionboy was there shootin as well all the way CO. it is also the mountain sport festival so there will be **** going on all day for the whole weekend street side beer vendors yum.

sorry for the thread hi jack.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by shifty S
ok buncha things here:

D.L.O.T.

im still going :eviltongu

drama with the banning and the big WG :rolleyes:

CANT WE ALL JUST GET A(L/B?)ONG?
hey shifty are stayin at my place with ridelikejehu (corey)?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by shifty S
well i WAS gonna sleep in my trunk....but sure :D
come on i got the room i live a little ways, bout 15-20 minutes from ground zero but i dont plan on getting drunk so i will drive. also if yall wanna do some jumping on sunday it will be possible since i live about 10 minutes from the swannanoa dirt jumps and my secret dirt jumping area