Quantcast

Dramatic Death at work today, just like the movies.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hawkeye said:
The receptionist in the lobby had just started working here 2 weeks ago and is inthe hosptial as is his friend who rode to the hospital with the bloody mass that was a person.

Because they are mentally damaged?

Freaky story!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
probably from marble table schrapnel

6 floors of gravity for a big guy creates a lot of force to distribute.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
"cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt...hehehehehehe"

that's what we did in one of my classes yesterday.

--edit--

oops, that was for dh girlie

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Hell yeah! Could you imagine seeing that? shudder...
wasn't there pics of something similar on the internet a few years back... some fat dude mashed on the sidewalk?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
And now we find out that this guy selfishly put a crapload of people through a bunch of trauma for what? To off himself? That's crappy. It's one thing to off yourself, but it's another to subject a bunch of people to it. :nope:

-S.S.-

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LordOpie said:
stop what?

I wasn't being mean, i was being factual. In fact, I don't think I posted a mean thing in this entire thread and now loco hates me too :(
I'm not sure if Loco hates me or not. I don't see much sleep in my future until I find out. :o:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Hawkeye said:
He put it in the interoffice mail, a message from the dead I guess.

The part that really burns about it is that we are a half block from the Chicago River and people jump in there all the time. If he had done it that way nobody would have had to see this.
well if he wanted attention, he damn sure got it. if he was shooting for insurance BLING, well....pretty dumb.

i guess suicide by gluttony only works in the movies?