Quantcast

DRB lied!!! or, Extending the RM subprime lending disaster!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Had DRB delivered any EU countries to anybody yet?

I didn't think so.:busted:

:imstupid:
Let's continue to propagate the RM Credit disaster, Take out all the loans you can and give me the credits, I'm going to buy all of Asia and then we'll overrun the EU, kick DRB's @ss and take our countries with force.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I like where you're heading with this, so no disrepect intended, but I think children are our future, let them lead the way.

Donate Now!

Paid for by the committee to make Lil Manimal the Emperor of the planet.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Donate to lil manimal, he's being trained to ACTUALLY take over the EU and not just e-speculate about it. :pirate2:
Shoot, he doesn't need any training to take over the EU. I'll put money on him being able to do it if he were to just take the red plug outta that thing.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Not only has DRB never made any effort to take over the EU, he never followed through with my prize for winning the NCAA tournament pool. :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Donate to lil manimal, he's being trained to ACTUALLY take over the EU and not just e-speculate about it. :pirate2:
I'll donate as long as I can have Ireland. Of all the people here I would pick Lil Manimal to take over the EU. The rest of us are too lazy.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
This banner has been hanging off my front porch ever since this came about. I'm sooo disappointed and the neighbors think I'm wacko...