Quantcast

Dream bike

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Im a little bored at home after busting my wrist today:( at work while putting a roof on so i just thought i would start this topic.

If you had the money right now what bike would you buy i would say the Scott Ransom 06

scott06_ransom_big.jpg

Only costs £4,500

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Probably a 7point9. I have never even seen one in real life (what you get for living in Ohio) but it seems pretty much perfect, and I have been lusting after one for two or three years now.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
I'd like this with a trailer hitch.

edit: I'm firewall't and can't tell if the image is showing...

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Jeremy R said:
Scary $hit if you ask me.:)
That's a glorious machine if you ask me. That thing is simply about the most perfect looking MC ever.

A Titus Exo-Grid Motolite would probably be on top of the list for dream MTBs. Too bad Chris is leaving Titus...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
this would be fun....

Or maybe find a pitboss in a 17 inch frame size.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Jeremy R said:
You do know that bike is about to be released don't ya?
They say it is gonna be all performance built with a desmo 1000
engine placed in that super light bike. Scary $hit if you ask me.:)
I see on the web that spring 2007 is when the Hypermotard will be for sale. Lets just say, it will just be a dream for me.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
btw, for those Lefty-C/Dale haters, the rear suspension is a single-side swing arm...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MTBR used to have a "Dream Bike" page (I don't know if they still do).

I built a Turner RFX with some decently burly components and got a phone call from a sales rep at some affiliated bike shop (Speedgoat, maybe?) a couple hours later offering to build it for me... Funny sales gimmick.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
The workmanship on that Norton is outstanding. I especially like the puddle of oil on the asphalt. Man that would be a sweet ride.