Quantcast

Dreams...

aeffertz

Monkey
Jun 12, 2008
Ladysmith, WI
I've been having crazy dreams lately. I was going to post the one i had last night, but I always forget within an hour. All I remember was:
-I ended up in some gang
-On a plane, I was told to shoot someone, if I didn't, I would be shot.
-I didn't he pulled the trigger, no bullets in his gun..
-At home, some weird stuff coming in through the radio?
-Computer is downloading a bunch of weird crap
-Someone breaks in...
-My little brother goes out in with a gun...
-I hear a bunch of shooting, and then I wake up.

That's all I can really remember.

Anyone else have some crazy dreams that they would like to share?

I wonder how many sexual-related comments there will be...

RaindogT

Monkey
Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City
I've had a variation on the same dream a few times-- The most current;

setting: Grand Ballroom, exotic materials, lush greenery, etc.

Occasion: Ballroom dance exhibition/ competition. Elegance and Beauty abounds.

ME: Win the whole D@mned contest by break-dancing!!!

I've won many a dance contest by break-dancing in my dreams.....:bonk:

*Paging Dr. Freud to the dreams thread.*

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
For about 15 years I died in my dreams on a regular basis... always by decapitation and always saw my head in a reflection (mirror, polished hub cap, person's glasses... etc).

I no longer remeber my dreams, and I think that is a good thing.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
I think I have the scariest and most bizarre dreams ever! They are pretty special. I remember them 99% of the time. I also have the ability to wake up fully and resume the dream from the exact point it left off, which usually sucks.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I think I have the scariest and most bizarre dreams ever! They are pretty special. I remember them 99% of the time. I also have the ability to wake up fully and resume the dream from the exact point it left off, which usually sucks.
My wife does that too... she will actually go back to the dream to resolve things she felt were unfinished.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
most of my dreams lately have been about me trying to get a date with some girl, but for whatever reason i am prevented from doing so. i always have to do something else first, but i wake up in the middle of that.

but hopefully those dreams will stop soon enough since, by some act of god, i think i landed myself a date tomorrow night.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
For about 15 years I died in my dreams on a regular basis... always by decapitation and always saw my head in a reflection (mirror, polished hub cap, person's glasses... etc).

I no longer remeber my dreams, and I think that is a good thing.
when you died did you really die , was your head still moving and have function ? i'm not saying this is b.s. but back in the day when i went to college in socialogy class the proffesor said the person having the dream will never die in there dreams. you can be falling down a moutain and going to die but you never see yourself die. it made me think back and made sense to me.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
when you died did you really die , was your head still moving and have function ? i'm not saying this is b.s. but back in the day when i went to college in socialogy class the proffesor said the person having the dream will never die in there dreams. you can be falling down a moutain and going to die but you never see yourself die. it made me think back and made sense to me.
Saw my decapitated head and couldn't breath... so best as I can figure - I was dead.

I would typically wake up from this - so maybe I wasn't "dead" yet (decapitated head retains conciseness’ for a while)... but on my way.