Quantcast

~~ Dreary Monday Morning ~~

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
same here........lazy w/e.

am i the only one that is working today??

I did clean the crib which was sorely needed, went out for a bit with a friend last night (he has today off), not may people were out.....but did bump into/hang out w/a couple chicks I sorta know

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
MORNING MONKEYS...I got back from LA late last night and am about to start my new job at American Eagle Outfitters today...Doubt I will be around in the lounge today....have fun :thumb:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i woke up with another headache. woke up with one friday as well. and wednesday. didn't wake up with one saturday or sunday, while at home. so annoying.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
this weekend was also pretty boring....
which was a good thing.

Last weekend I ran the army 10 miler (which ended up being 11 miles due to a security threat)

so ..
this weekend I went to a Lebanese restaurant with friends
Helped some other friends put siding up
Watched some movies ( Serenity and City of God)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
MudGrrl said:
this weekend was also pretty boring....
which was a good thing.<snip>

this weekend I went to a Lebanese restaurant with friends
Helped some other friends put siding up
Watched some movies ( Serenity and City of God)
Did your hubby already make his trip to Breck? Bike season has officially ended - they're reporting 18" of snow up there. :thumb:

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
well, friday i got to "hang out" with some hot chciks, got my fair share. Then i had to make sure drunk people didnt get themselves killed, then i slept through 2 pm saturday. Tried to go for a ride in the rain, but i wasn't really in the mood, so i painted my swingarm white, and polished my fork lowers. Today, i will hit the surf, even though it is drizzling.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
SkaredShtles said:
Hey Stoney - got any pics?

yes...actually i do. but, i cannot post them on the net due to respect fo' the ladies. Plus, they are rather revealing, and should not be veiwed, except by their subjects.