Quantcast

Drew - Ferry Farm Ride?????

ThatHurt

Chimp
Feb 18, 2005
Drew (Hopefully you see this)

Rode with you at Ferry Farm back in January. Had the Stumpjumper Pro HT. Showed you around the big loop. I got you're call a few weeks ago, only have lost your number. Give me a ring again or PM me or what not.

:stupid:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Yo Dude,

This is Scott. I am the other guy that you showed around that day with Drew.( I blew my tire ) Drew is out of town at a specialized bike confernce. He will be back next week. Ill tell him to give you a call.

Hows the riding down there anyway?

ThatHurt

Chimp
Feb 18, 2005
Scott!!!

Specialized conference. That ain't fair. Dammit should have left you two out in the woods and gone to that.

Riding down here is probably the same there. Muddy, cold, muddy, slippery, did I mention muddy?

I even broke down and bought a road bike since I don't see anything drying out soon.

And what you did with your tire in the woods is your own business :nope:

ThatHurt

Chimp
Feb 18, 2005
I realize that, but....

I get 3 hours each week on the clock I for health and wellness and riding the mountain bike around a flat military base ain't fun, although it is fun kicking the a$$ of a roadie on a mountain bike. 2nd I got rollers this year for riding in the basement and trying to ride a muddy mountain bike was a mess and finally... I got a realyl sweet price, one of those too good to pass up.

but you don't tell anyone about the road bike and I'll keep quite about you and your tires.

ThatHurt

Chimp
Feb 18, 2005
I'm putting a fence up this weekend (I consider it working out, 200' of post and rail ain't light), but after that I am ready and willing pretty much anytime. I'm thinking about doing the WVMBA race at Big Bear (or what ever it is called) in april so I need to get some serious riding in between now and then!!