Quantcast

Drift 3 trailer #3

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
having the camera mounted to the front of the bike and looking back at the rider gives you a really interesting perspective. good looking trailer.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
dfinn said:
having the camera mounted to the front of the bike and looking back at the rider gives you a really interesting perspective. good looking trailer.
pretty much a signature thing from Black Phoenix Films movies...Drift 1 and 2 also has that kind of footage, which is pretty damn cool!!

Drift 3 definitely looks promising..

PAMS 25

Monkey
Feb 11, 2004
Métabief, France
kidwoo said:
Yeah you notice how sam hill (or whoever that was in the tasteful mad catz colors) kind of keeps his head up when he eats it........camera preservation?
I don't think you have the choice with that kind of stuff on your head...:eek:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
this looks very sweet! Some really choice shots in there.

Btw, @ minute 0:52, I noticed the classic yeti color scheme (don't ask) and had to wonder what that bike is... definitely brings back memories... looks like the yeti dj w/ the race colors... looks damn good (to me)

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
Looks a lot like Earthed with some cooler angles and non-sucky music (if they keep the trend of music they have in the two trailers I've seen). The only other one I saw was with Adam Smithson riding a GT through most of the vid. Does anyone have the links to the first two trailers (or the other one besides the one I mentioned)? And yes, I tried the search function.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
There are so many good movies coming out right now! Earthed 3, Hypnosis, and now this. I can't wait :drool:

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
dump said:
this looks very sweet! Some really choice shots in there.

Btw, @ minute 0:52, I noticed the classic yeti color scheme (don't ask) and had to wonder what that bike is... definitely brings back memories... looks like the yeti dj w/ the race colors... looks damn good (to me)
Looks like it, Yeti has been keeping it alive. The 303s look sweet with that scheme, and they ride pretty nicely too. You need to get one. ;)

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
toodles said:
Nah, it's the Marilyn Manson version of it.
You sure? I've got both "versions" and they sound identical as far as I can tell... and I know Dope did a cover of it (whereas I'm not sure about Manson); it was on the American Psycho soundtrack.

luiz carlos

Monkey
Apr 15, 2002
Brazil-Rio de Janeiro
Looks a lot like Earthed with some cooler angles and non-sucky music (if they keep the trend of music they have in the two trailers I've seen). The only other one I saw was with Adam Smithson riding a GT through most of the vid. Does anyone have the links to the first two trailers (or the other one besides the one I mentioned)? And yes, I tried the search function.
Today 03:50 AM
Try http://www.blackphoenixfilms.com
The first two trailers are there.....and the second trailer song is Papa Roach....
and yes...the soundtrack of this movie will be the diference from the others...probaly the best....

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
That website's really cool. There are way too many hard-to-navigate sites out there right now.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Have you ever seen old school DH racing? Does the name John Tomac ring a bell? I think lycra skinsuits and DH racing do mix for some applications.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
thaflyinfatman said:
You sure? I've got both "versions" and they sound identical as far as I can tell... and I know Dope did a cover of it (whereas I'm not sure about Manson); it was on the American Psycho soundtrack.
Yeah that's strange. Both "versions" are identical so it could be one or the other. Does sound more like MM than Dope though IMO. Meh.

Regardless, Earthed and Synopsis could both benefit from more tunes like that one I reckon...